very pigmented

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good value and very pigmented. In our hot humid summer it stays on pretty well.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

The colors are beautiful and glittery, and I only need to apply a little of it because of the high pigmentation. Lasts throughout the day. I don't use the brush that comes with, as I find it too hard for both the product and my skin, but this problem is easily solved by using a softer brush that I had in my collection. Other than this issue, I'm very satisfied with my purchase (so much so that I wrote a review, which I don't do very often.) I feel certain that I'll buy this product again in the future.

Best used wet! Use c*o*d*e ref 533 (without s.pace) for 5 percent!

Posted by SILfourtyeightFourtyseven on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

These shadows pack a punch! They are super pigmented and easy to work with, but the shimmery shades are best applied with a moistened brush, or your fingers. I found a couple of them a little bit crumbly, but applied wet they work really well. The color selection is beautiful, and I had no problem creating many different looks with them. Just make sure you pack a transition shade as well if your going traveling with these, and you're good to go.

Nice color but hate be used with fixator

Posted by MinjaS on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is spreading so you have to use with some make up fixator

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The colours are stunning, much prettier and brighter than on the picture. They are highly pigmented, and, would be perfect if it wasnt for all the shimmer which falls all over your face, and is almost impossible to wipe off. The brush is good to use with the dark brown shadow instead of an eyeliner.