Good product, bad color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is really great and has amazing ingredients and reviews on makeupalley and beautypedia. It has a matte finish, which is amazing if you have oily or combination skin like I do, lasts a long time, evens out the skin tone really good and can cover acne scars as much as a bb or cc cream does. But the color, even if I got it in Light, has a beige undertone, which sucks, since I have a yellow undertone. That's why I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

Shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the Light shade, but it is too dark for pale skin. I have noticed that many Physicians's Formula foundations and concealers which are in shade Light are too dark.

Surprising must-have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Frankly speaking, I never loved BB creams or any of its variations and preferred high coverage and 'heavy-duty' foundations. Then I fell in love with mineral powder foundation, but in order to use a liquid one (which turned out to be too thick and way too light) I ordered this CC cream for mixing those two together. I tried doing this way and it was pretty okay, but using this cream alone is an ultimate perfection. My skin never looked so nice and natural, ever! It has nice matte finish without drying, stays on for a really long time and applies in seconds using either a stippling brush or a sponge, both by Real Techniques. A very decent product and a candidate for becoming one of my all-time favorites. As for the color, it might be a little dark for my pale skin, but with a bit of contouring with a bronzer gives a nice barely tanned look. Has a neutral undertone.

OK

Posted by tusechka on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok, good coverage, but a bit too dark for a fair-skin. I'm using it only in summer having some tan. Be careful

The most amazing product EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem skin, always have. I recently started on accutane, and finally I have no acne no more!! Anyway, I have huge pores and oily combination skin. I hate BB/CC/foundation because everything always looks awfull on my huge pores. Until I met Super CC from Physicians Formula. This is truly a game changer! I have never had so beautiful skin in my life!! Color fits perfect to my pale skin, not yellow, not red, just perf!! And it glides on sooo smooth and minimizes my pores and covers my uneven skintone. I absolutley LOVE IT! Thank you Physicians Formula, and thank you iHerb!

A super poduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few BB creams and this is the first CC cream I've ever bought. This product is truly amazing. Not only it does not have any harmful chemicals, it has a very pleasant texture and an added benefit of SPF30 which is great for my fair skin and Australian weather. When you find the right shade to match your complexion, you will never part with this product. Just add a blush and a bit of lip gloss.

Great coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It covers "age spots" on my face very well. The reason I first ordered it was because of the safe sunscreens it contains. I would highly recommend it.

best

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I was purchasing this CC cream I wasn't sure about the colour because I've read many reviews that the range of colours is too small to choose from but it matches my skin tone well. Secondly, ingredients are safe - it received 5 stars (maximum) at Beautypedia reviews. Lastly, quality is amazing - it blends well, looks natural, stays well and covers imperfections (quite well - I expected less coverage).

Mucha luz

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No soy muy fan del concepto BB, CC o DD cream, considero que es una crema con color o un maquillaje en otros casos, vendida bajo otro nombre. Pero si la fórmula es buena no hay nada que objetar independientemente del nombre que tengan, pero evitando usarlas con la piel desnuda como reza su publicidad. Este tipo de productos yo los uso como si fueran un maquillaje, es decir que no obvio la rutina anterior de sérum + hidratación (nunca las aplico directamente en la piel) y me funciona perfectamente. Al tener una buena protección SPF 30 para la vida urbana, con este producto se puede obviar el spf de la hidratante. Lo que más me gusta es la luz que da al rostro, yo uso el tono más claro (light), deja una piel preciosa y estás protegida. La uso con los polvos compactos de la misma línea para dar más luminosidad y el efecto conjunto me gusta mucho. Ya voy por mi 2º bote.

awesome!

Posted by jwnc12 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture of this product with fair coverage. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin!

1 2 3 4