Package is nicer than a product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was attracted by many positive reviews in internet about this gloss. Package is very lovely, definitely could be a nice gift to a young girl. But gloss itself very sticky, so 3 out of 5. Interesting to experiment, but I wouldn't order it for myself again.

love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the design, the mirror and the light! and the color all perfect! 鏡とLed付いてて、暗闇でも付けれる、お洒落で色も全部パーフェクト!!!リピします!

love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wont leave home without it

The effect of wet lips)

Posted by Orchidasha on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Looks good!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Best pink ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely does the job on getting the best pink based on your skin type. It would be great if they did a red version! Sticky? A little bit but can definitely be aided with a little lip balm before putting the gloss on. Stains your lip a little with the gloss throughout the day but it's not a bad thing - just add a little more as your day progresses. Reason: I tend to hydrate all day long so that's a little flaw in the product and person usage. Smell: none that I'm aware of Added Bonus: it contains a light on the wand and a mirror on the tube! Genius idea - yes!

lip gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome. Love it

hermoso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

un producto en un empaque muy bonito! cambia de color segun tu ph, tome el tono light pink y a mi me agarra en un rosa fuerte, supongo lo mas fuerte que agarra en ese tono claro, el que es mas obscuro ha de dar una tonalidad hasta morada! muy buen producto y con luz integrada!!!!

good enough as a gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw my friend using this lipgloss. reasonable price. I bought it for my kid's teacher.

Funny purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ts ok like other lipglosses.It has mirror and light -very helpfull.But unfortunetly I recived broken.

1 2