Has an incredibly strong, pungent odour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For a natural base coat, I am surprised at how strong the smell was. It is very very off-putting and I struggle to breathe while I use it. It smells like strong chemicals... However I must say it does help my nail polish last longer! So if it wasn't for the overwhelming scent, I would give it 5 stars.

Cemical free?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a sickness against cemicals and smells and this polish was not cemical free in the smell so if you are sensitiv so is this not for you. And think the nails should be blank but nothing happend.

seems like there's nothing on, but really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes Piggy Paint polish stay really long.

works perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deze basecoat samen met de topcoat en nailpolish van piggy paint zorgt voor een langdurig, mooi en veilig resultaat. Echt een aanrader. Dit keer zelfs net zo snel geleverd als een bestelling binnen NL. Di avond besteld, do binnen. Hoera voor iherb. Zo blij mee.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It can dry very fast, easy to use.

Nice basecoat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If I've used longer I will edit the review some more

Only a little helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product helped my nail polish from chipping a little longer, but it didn't seem to make too much of a difference. It also smells somewhat sour. I'm glad I tried it, but probably won't purchase it again.

Terrible. Do Not Buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not bond to nails like how basecoats should. It's a thin liquid with strong chemical odour that dries to nothing after applied on nails. I wouldn't have given any stars if it was allowed.