Ashwagondha

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product I have been taking it for two weeks now. I plan to buy another bottle well before I run out. It gives me more energy,alertness , concentration among other great things if you know what I mean thanks!!!

I love this herb, but this range does not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both noticed that this produce would give us cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom. Not experienced with other brands. I think it may have to do with Planetary Herbals formulations, with the addition of modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate. The Triphala tablets from the same company also causes the same effect, strangely enough.

it works but do not expect a huge effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is one of the most researched adaptogens. It has a calming effect but to me I was expecting it would help sleep and it did not. The other effects, cholesterol, tryglicerids, until I have a medial exam, will not be able to say. Studies show the dosis has to be between 1000 and 2000 mg. I want to try another brand with higher root extract which is the most powerful ingredient. I do feel a slight positive motivation effect. Along with Ginseng and Rodiola one of the best adaptogens.

odličan proizvod

Posted by Melita on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

majka mi se doslovce preporodila otkad uzima ovaj proizvod, ležala je dugo u krevetu i konačno pomalo hoda, a i mentalno se znatno oporavila, preporučujem!

Mrs. Abakumov

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product both my husband and I take this product to help us with our energy and fatigue, I found it helps me with keeping up with my active life even though I am suffering from Adrenal Fatigue .

Excellent adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my integrative Dr for Adrenal fatigue and for helping get cortisol levels down. I feel it does the job and seems to help me to achieve good energy levels. I take one in the morning and one at night as this is the recommended therapeutic dosage according to studies I have read.

Slowly but it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for hot flashes. I still get some hot flashes and so at the beginning I thought it wasn't working. Then I left for a trip and stopped taking this product (I left it at home) and saw an enormous difference. I was having hot flashes every 10 minutes, it was horrible. That is when I figured out this product actually IS working. It seems also to work for my mood which is more balanced and calm.

01.2015.06

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Palīdz stabilizēt nervu sistēmu

Love this product and brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ashwagandha for over 6 months now and It helped me to balance my hormones, feel very relax at night and sleep deep. I wake up every morning with more energy. and bright skin . This brand is great and the price is right.

good product