Ashwagondha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product I have been taking it for two weeks now. I plan to buy another bottle well before I run out. It gives me more energy,alertness , concentration among other great things if you know what I mean thanks!!!

odličan proizvod

Posted by Melita on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

majka mi se doslovce preporodila otkad uzima ovaj proizvod, ležala je dugo u krevetu i konačno pomalo hoda, a i mentalno se znatno oporavila, preporučujem!

Mrs. Abakumov

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product both my husband and I take this product to help us with our energy and fatigue, I found it helps me with keeping up with my active life even though I am suffering from Adrenal Fatigue .

Excellent adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my integrative Dr for Adrenal fatigue and for helping get cortisol levels down. I feel it does the job and seems to help me to achieve good energy levels. I take one in the morning and one at night as this is the recommended therapeutic dosage according to studies I have read.

01.2015.06

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Palīdz stabilizēt nervu sistēmu

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helped me with Hypothyroidism

A true gem!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered GAD my entire life. This Indian Herb is a godsend. It really works in reducing anxiety. I'm a much calmer and easier person to live with.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works great for my adrenals.

Good all round product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 70 year old partner swears by this product. He swears he has fewer aches and pains and sleeps better when he takes them. I (69 year old female) personally suffer from frequent back pain but not when I take these tablets. Coincidence? Perhaps but it seems unlikely.

Mrs Colleen Faed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I have found this product help me and my husband, my daughter and my then future daughter in-law as she was starting to get anxious about her up coming wedding and it has helped all of us beautifully.

1 2 3