Best Turmeric extract I've tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Turmeric extract I've tried so far, price and efficiency wise. I've tried another brand with ginger in it and me and others that I gave this supplement to got itchy eyes from the other supplement, none of this happens with this. This is pure turmeric and pepper to increase the effectiveness of it. It's slower to curb down inflammation in comparison to Olive Leaf Extract, but it kind of does help my Thyroid condition. Big plus. I usually take this with my Vitamin D Softgels for the oil and better adsorption.

Excellent for inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a while now. Have re-ordered several times. When it is cold, my osteoarthritis is very painful in shoulders, arms, hands, knees. I have not had any pain since using this product. I'm so happy with it.

good ant iinflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it has natural turmeric as well as curcumin extract. However as a result the potency is about half as strong as other brands of curcumin only.. plus it does not have bioperine, which can help enhance absorption.

This Tumeric has pepper extract. Without bsorbed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Without pepper extract tumeric is not absorbed. I take this as an anti-inflammatory and get the added benefit of a nice yellowish bronze skin tone.

Tumeric, nothing but the Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I guess anycompany that call themselves Planetary Herbals, with a world class herbologist behind the name, and 95% extract yielding 380 mg of Curcumin has got to be good if you're serious about this herbal (which you should be).

pure and powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This turmeric is super pure and powerful. Pills are bright gold like they should be and not in gelatin caps. Makes me feel good knowing the anti-inflammatory effects of turmeric are powerfully delivered in these pills.

Super Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and can feel the benefits of it for liver cleansing. I will look for a wheat/gluten-free product next time but other than that, this is a great recommendation from "Eating Right for Your Type"!

I'm not sure if this really working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel any difference, take 2-3 times a day, with Omega-3, don't feel any difference.

New must have vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keeps your skin clear. Dairy is a culprit....

best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I depend on this product. Have tried other brands; they are not as effective.

1 2