Help for 74 years old grandmother

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mum required pain killers because of intense backpain and swollen body parts. She took pain killers for 4 month with no results apart from stomach pain. She hardly could move around the house. Started Inflama-care 2 tablets per day with quick results: in one week she felt a big difference the way she felt and could move. She just finished the 60 tablets and she feels great, can move and enjoy life again.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for some time now, mainly for the arthritis and prevention of the family bowel cancer. I have given it to various friends of mine who have tendonitis, or like my son who has extreme carpal tunnel, even for my girlfriend who has a painful bulging disc. She and all the others have had great relief and said it was marvellous for the pain.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am delighted with the results of this product. It has the benefit of consisting of the major herbs etc used for inflammation, and it relieved me of inflammatory pain well. I would like to have this product available all of the time.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this since last April, when I dislocated my shoulder. It brought great relief and allowed me to recover faster. The cost on iHerbs is much more reasonable.

excellent product for treating non specific bony aches and musclo skeletal complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i recommended this product to my mother , her complaints were non specific rheumatic pains in her arms and heel pain especially after sitting for a long period , her aches improved within one week of regular use , she takes only two tablets after breakfast great product

LIVER STIMULATING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I AM TRYING TO DESCRIBE IN A WAY THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL BUT I HAVE TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT SLOWLY BECAUSE OF BILLARY DUCT SURGERY. I KNOW IT IS WORKING BUT GAS IS CREATED AND I MUST GO SLOW.

Pretty good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't been using it that long, but I'm starting to notice some reduction in the pain in my joints after long sessions of intense basketball. I don't think I've noticed any adverse side effects as of yet, but its too hard to tell right now, I'll keep taking it and if I feel strongly about it I'll do another review.

RE: Inflammation/Flushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for flushes and minor night sweats. I read that both turmeric and boswellia are good for this and I am happy to report I now have neither of these conditions. I have other products by Planetary Herbals so also feel this is a quality brand that I trust.

Great Formular for sports recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this formula. It helps to reduce pain and improve post sport pain. I do gym in high impact and need to recover faster. This one works.

Great help against stiff and painful joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these daily for about a month now and the pain and stiffness in my joints has lessened considerably in that time. I have ordered more already.

1 2