Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I must say, one of the best products ever to ward off colds, allergies,and clear congestion. I used to get spring colds, which I later thought might be allergies. It cleansed bronchials and sinus. Refreshing. If I feel congested or sinus problem coming on, I take until symtons clear up, which usually takes only a few application. Please don't stop making it!

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am getting over the flu and have bad bronchitis, so I thought I'd give this a try. Just like any medicine that works, this stuff doesn't taste good at all LOL! After taking it you feel warmth in your chest which I like. I find I have to take it with food because on an empty stomach the menthol/alcohol upset my tummy a bit, but to be fair, I have a sensitive tummy. It seems to be helping me cough up the phelgm, which in turn helps the cough ease up afterwards. You cannot go wrong with the price. I think everyone should have a bottle of this on hand.

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I gave this with elderberry syrup to our six children. All had colds with coughs that were horrible and continuous! I gave it every hour and w/in 4hrs they were only coughing every 30mins or so. Am stocking up for this winter!

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

Important aid for cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

Best "cough" syrup available

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Every home should have some of this amazing formula on hand.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

Cuts a cold quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

1 2 3