excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

with in two days of taking these tablets my heart flashes/sweats are gone along with my sleepless nights

Planetary Herbals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a wonderful product. I used it for about 2 weeks and got results. The hot flashes have ceased,but the night sweats are still there but not as bad. Will continue to use hopefully they will cease also. The only thing is getting past the smell.

Feeling better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been having extreme hot flushes, every half hour. I ordered these tablets and combined with Sage tincture (not available at iherb) and my flushes have completely disappeared. It took days and I am thrilled. Great product for menopause!

For Hotflashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great so far my hotflashes have stopped

Planetary Herbals, awesome company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few products from this company before, they're always superb.

Recommended by a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works very well for hot flashes and is a natural alternative.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great combination of herbs for the perimenopausal years. I use I in combination wit Bezwecken Cream and feel much better. Less hot flushes, more settled inside.

Finally...a product which ACTUALLY helps ALL menapause symptoms :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product which is saying allot considering some of the "flops" out there that claim relief. The pricing as usual is exceptional, thanks iHerb!

Planetary herbals, wild yam black cohosh complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good product, reasonably priced. I wish they used more natural binding ingredients but it still works. I blend 2 or 3 tablets in my green drink or smoothie, hoping that braking them up may make them more absorbable. Taking 2 tablets before bed helps cool hot feet and discomfort due to hormonal unballances.

menopause med

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been on this herbal product for about 3 weeks and I'm noticing a slight improvement in the hot flashes I'm experiencing. This product was recommended by a friend of mine who received her Master's degree in holistic medicine and told me about it. She did inform me that it would take about 6 weeks for the product to start working but I honestly think it is beginning to happen. I will revisit this review board and let you know how things are going.

1 2 3