Perfect snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These taste so good. Baby is 8+months and she loves them. Unlike teething biscuits, she doesn't lose interest in these because they dissolve easily and she gets to eat them. Not a messy biscuit.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my son likes it very much!

Quality product for little teethers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my neighbor, whose delightful twins are currently teething. She reported back that the boys love the texture and flavor and she loves it for the healthy ingredients. I gave her the link to the website so that she could order more.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy for the baby to hold , not sweet and leave everyone clean

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells and taste great! my baby loves these!

A hit with the baby/toddler and older children!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My youngest (16 mos) has enjoyed these as her favourite "Mummy needs something quick" snack since she was about 12mos old. She's fussed over a few other biscuits/cookies I've tried in the past, but not this one... and my 5yo likes to feed them to her so she can eat bits as well...!! :-D

Great snack, but I wish it had more nutritional value

Posted by Jojomokoagogo on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my 10mth old loves these biscuits very much. It's the one biscuit he hangs on to very determinedly while crawling around. It melts to a gooey blob even when he takes a big bite into his mouth, so far no occurrences of choking. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much nutritional value, although it's made up of kale and apple powders. No fiber, no vit c...only a little iron, and some salt.

Fantastic teething wafers!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are so good for the little ones! Full of goodness, no nasty additives or chemicals, and they actually allow the little one to eat them instead of making just a crumbling, sticky mess. Recommended! ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

Convenient snack for teething baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

3piece of wafers in each small pack. Baby loves this

Better for teething tiny humans

Posted by Jenn on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So I was going through iHerb looking for a snack and I settled on this for the 22y/o me. Taste was good. Ingredients are healthy. Only very slightly crunchy. It was like tasty cardboard but better.

1 2