Very good result!!!

Posted by victtoriag on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Below there are some comments which says that the system does not work. I'M SURE that this is because of the mouth tray. Each jaw has differnt shape. So for some of you this tray can be unconfortable. For example, my husband uses it with no problem. I can't use it how it's written on the box. I shoud spend double time because i do for upper jaw, then for the lower jaw separatly. In other way, the bleaching gel does not reach the teeth. I doubtless say that it DOES WORK because my husband has dark stains on his teeth and we bought before this one another bleaching system and it didn't remove the stains. He used it for 4 days twice a day and now he has white teeth. Now we do the bleaching once in 2 weeks. It's enough for us. I will buy more when i will be done with this box.

plus white

Posted by ElinorSimner on July 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have very yellow teeth, it won't bleach them. You better go to the dentist. I used to have some coffee stains on my teeth and after 3 or 4 applies they were gone completely. Very happy with the results. Don't make your teeth sensitive after use. Worth a try! אם הנכם בעלי שיניים צהובות,אל תצפו שהמוצר ילבין אותם. עדיף ללכת להלבנת שיניים אצל רופא מומחה.בכל מקרה,היו לי כמה כתמי קפה על השיניים שהפריעו לי.לאחר 3 או 4 פעמים שהשתמשתי בג׳ל,הם נעלמו לגמרי.חייבת לציין שהשיניים לא הפכו לרגישות.בהחלט שווה לנסות

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do have very yellow teeth and been using the product for 14 days 30 minutes twice a day. No improvement noticeable.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found that it worked well and that my teeth were noticeably whiter. Good value. It doesn't work miracles but it does make a difference.

Perfect ! Does what it is supposed to do !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great bleaching system but the instruction and tray that come with it are horrible, and I do not know how people used it. I ordered 2 mouth tray systems from eBay, that you mold with hot water. Do not use that trays that provided with the kit, it will ruin your teeth ! After i received the trays i molded them with hot water to the form of my teeth (there is instructions on YouTube on how to do it. After you make the perfect trays, you take the Gel that in the kit and you put a tiny drop, do not put a lot of Gel, because it will only give you burns and not bleach faster ! You put a tiny drop of Gel in they tray, where the outer side of the tooth comes to contact with the tray. you hold it for 15-20 min. and then wash with water, and the after treatment liquid. i would recommend in addition to wash the teeth with toothpaste with Gentle brush. if you follow this instruction you will get beautiful 5-6 shades brighter teeth. good luck !

U can see the result!

Posted by crazymaruko on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, you can see the result, worth trying!

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got excited to get it when I read the good reviews about this product, but did not work for me, plus it burnt my gums so bad that they became white in some places. Really disappointed.

Great product ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by Nuray on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolute favorite of all times!!! works perfectly and effectively. My tooth are naturally white but because I drink a lot of coffee they started to get yellower. I use it when ever I want and I always get perfect result and it only takes me 10-15 minutes. Recommend it.🎇🎇😵

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received in good condition. Brought from here were way more cheaper than i brought from my country:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but very strong on my teeth