Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time ever reviewing a product that I had bought- but this Whitening Gel works too well for people not to take advantage of it. I received my order last Friday (less than a week ago) and immediately started using the gel twice a day. I know it sounds impossible, but after the very first application I noticed a difference (I did leave it on for 20 minutes instead of 5- like it suggests you do if your teeth are "badly stained or yellow", even though my teeth were not awful to begin with). They kept looking better and better to me but I wasn't sure if it was partly my imagination or not... Then today at work, someone stopped me to ask how I got my teeth so white. I am THRILLED with this product and highly recommend it to anyone that wants to whiten their teeth. I can't believe that I got these results for a product that I paid under $7 for!

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have seen the results in about 15-20 days of using this product, I use it with a mouth-trey and keep it for aprox. 10min. every day. First time you use it your teeth will be a bit sensitive after but that disappears with later uses. It wont give you celebrity white teeth or anything but it does give nice results for this price.

עבודה טובה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

באמת מלבין. העניין זה להתמיד

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is a visible difference in the shade of my teeth when I use this product. I expect to see more results with continued usage.

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using the product and I can see a slight change in the color of my teeth. I will continue to use the product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Started working immediately...could see instant results

Does Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not effective at all.But to be honest , I did a bleaching procedure at dentist office couple of months ago.Just hoped to get even better results . Maybe it didn't worked for me because my teeth already bright. But it's cheap and not harmful , I didn't experienced any sensitivity ,so you might give it a try.

STILL TOO HARSH FOR ME

Posted by satokoban on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My lips, tongue, are very sensitive to this kind of products and this product was the same, it left my lips strong pain, etc., so I stopped using it.

Don't waste your money on this :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this gel for many times, but still cannot see any change. Don't waste your money on this, sincerely.

works like magic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this for 3 times and now my upper teeth are certainly white.

1 2 3 4