Works great with stains!

Posted by odereviews on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I don't smoke. But I do have annoying brown stains on my teeth from the excessive coffee and tea drinking. This is the first whitening toothpaste has worked with these kind of stains. Trust me. I have tried many different brands. "The Smoker's Whitening Toothpaste" doesn't remove all the stains, but made a clear difference. My teeth feels also much cleaner after I have brushed my teeth with this toothpaste. As for taste; this toothpaste taste pretty much like any other peppermint flavored toothpastes. Texture is nice too, and you get the right amount easily. Highly recommended. edit: After over a month of use. Pretty much all the stains have gone! I have now ordered this multiple times!

does anyone know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

is this safe to use everyday or does it harm to your tooth enamel? :0

Excellent

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent refreshing, removes plaque. Teeth with this paste becomes brighter

works!

Posted by superminta on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend is a big smoker, and he said he saw the difference after two weeks.

Really surprised this worked so well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a heavy smoker and I got this for him (after reading the reviews here) because I decided to buy the Plus White, Xtra Whitening with Peroxide, Clean Mint Paste, 2.0 oz (60 g) for myself ( I do not smoke) and thought he needed his own as well. The interesting thing is this worked very well for him whereas mines was just okay - his results were way better than mines. He used this twice daily for 1 month and i noticed the difference in his teeth after about 10 days- now almost 1 month later, most if not all of the stains are gone. I recommend this to all smokers who are interested in a brighter and whiter smile and we will be ordering this again.

Good whitening effect.

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use fluoride pastes but my husband says this is a great paste - gives him a sense of clean teeth and is good at undoing the damages of smoking

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was so so so so so impressed with this. I have been a smoker for a while now and I have had some repair work done on my front teeth. The parts that have been repaired and are not actual teeth have always been darker than my natural teeth actually are. This paste whitened my teeth with the first use and even on the repaired part. I am very happy with this purchase and the price may be more than I would normally pay for toothpaste but I will start buying this religiously.

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est devenu un indispensable pour moi. J'ai testé beaucoup de dentifrice et je suis très impressionné par l'efficacité de ce produit. Le gout est léger et surtout j'ai vu une différence sur mes dents. Je recommande FORTEMENT !!!

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whitens teeth within two weeks. However, checked only on coffee stains.

smokers toothpaste

Posted by Palitana on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its works, after 2 weeks i've noticed the result!

1 2 3 4