toothpaste is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty toothpaste, a very pleasant taste. While the result is not visible, because the spacecraft using it a couple of days. Thank you for the gift, put your toothbrush as a gift.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Real whitening power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whitens teath without causing sensibility

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this touthpaste, will buy again, very fresh feelings and whitening effects .

très bon produit

Posted by mimosette43 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

j'aime beaucoup ce dentifrice, il est très doux pour les gencives qui ne saignent pas.

Love it! You can ACTUALLY see the difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Plus White's 5 minutes whitening gel for over a year now and I loved it, so when I saw this toothpaste, and for this price, I had to give it a shot and it didn't disappoint me at all! I drink coffee and I'm used to whitening my teeth with Plus White's gel once in a week or two and now I don't even feel like I need to!

Love this toothpaste! :D

Posted by Pamelagohmj14 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will repurchase this toothpaste again but sadly all the Plus White products are sold out. Hopefully iherb will bring them back again. Not only does it taste good, it really does seem to make my teeth whiter. Not overnight but so far with constant usage, I do see my teeth whiter especially using this paste. Good consistency too!

Good and refreshing

Posted by odereviews on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know that they put into this product that makes it much better than the competitors products. This leaves a really clean and slick teeth, and freshen up the breath a whole lot. Also "Coffee Drinkers'" and "Smokers' white" versions from the same company are great. Recommended!

Xtra Whitening with tartar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My soon like Xtra Whitening

best whitening toothpaste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all....so glad I tried Plus White Xtra. Everyone has commented on my teeth since I've been using it. I drink lots of coffee throughout the day, and brush 3 times daily. Highly recommend.

1 2