Pleasant Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mostly drink (addicted to) the red version of Rooibos but this is surprisingly pleasant. Sweet and mild, even my mom liked it and she does NOT like red rooibos. A good alternative for those who like green tea and don't want the caffeine. Tons of health benefits to Rooibos.

Grønn rooibush er veldig godt!

Posted by Herbhild on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eg kjøper denne stort sett i 100gpakke, men innhaldet er det same. Veldig mild og god te. Posen kan ligge oppi i timesvis (i termokopp t.d.) uten at den blir bitter. En favoritt!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Rooibos Tea for several years. It is great as ice tea or hot tea and needs no sugar! I am addicted!

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking red rooibos for around a year and love it, so I decided to give green rooibos a try. I was kind of nervous as I don't like regular green tea, but I have really enjoyed this product! It has a very smooth, subtle taste.

Rooibos Green Tea Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My order of Rooibos green tea came within a week. I have been using it for about 9 months and it has taken some of the swelling out my knuckles due to arthritis. I highly recommend it and will continue to use it.

Delightful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so thrilled I decided to take a leap and try this tea. I'd never tried rooibos before and I'm a huge fan of green tea so I wanted to try something new and 'green'. This has become my favorite new tea because of its delicate flavor, pleasing aroma, and beautiful honey color. It's a treat to drink and if you like green tea I think you'll like this a lot. Plus tons of antioxidants and no caffeine.

will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this tea. Very smooth. Don't need to add any sweeteners.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great! and the box is great...

Green Rooiboos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a nice mild flavor, great for anytime day or night! Next time I'm going to try the Red Rooibos tea! Jamie H. Montville,nj

This is good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Green rooibas has more antioxidants than red. Also, organic is good. Sweetened, it tastes good. So good for you and pleasant taste means good tea in my opinion.

1 2 3