WATCH OUT, this contains fluoride!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was kinda tasty, but I just read that it contains fluoride, which is a big NO-NO for me. I don't want more fluoride in me than what I already get from the tap water. Fluoride is really bad for your body and for your organs!

Lovely Alternative to Other Herbal Teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green rooibos tea is a real pleasure to drink. It is milder than red rooibos and has a satisfying sweet/herb taste. Green rooibos is very hydrating and it brews up in a red ruby. I highly recommend this tea to any and all. I have been drinking red tea for over 10 years and when I found the green rooibos I switched. Enjoy a caffeine free cup of tea now, later, today, tomorrow for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

High Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love green tea but can not have it because of the caffeine, this one is almost like green tea but without caffeine, I am very happy with this product. I do drink 3 liter rooibos on a daily basis, normally red rooibos, did not know there was a green one, love the taste and switched from red to green now!

great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this Green Rooibos! I tried a lot of Green Rooibos and I think this one is the best one.

Great tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite teas. I crave it when I'm without it.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

flavour is not better than an original rooibos, but its quality is great as a green one

Love this tea: it's fresh and clean tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I want a zippy tea without caffeine and which has body. This organic green roiibus is lovely - full-bodied yet very fresh and clean tasting. One bag makes a great pot, I would call this a hearty tea; it's no wishy-washy herbal tea and it's relatively hard to find. I was delighted to find it on iherb and I will order it again and again.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very wholesome flavor!

Great Flavour & Full Bodied Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in Australia and bought this tea with some trepidation, as the only two brands available, of Organic Green Rooibos Tea in Oz, had been deleted. I was taking a huge risk buying it from another country not knowing what I was going to get and if was it going to be a complete waste of money. I did reads some reviews first on the iHerb site and took the plunge. In the end, I am so glad I did buy this tea, as it is far better than the other two brands in Australia. This Port Trading Co Organic Green Rooibos is full of flavour and full bodied, just like a regular tea. This is unusual in Green Rooibos Tea as the brands are usually quite weak, insipid and lacking body which is important to have if you're a tea lover like me. I love regular tea but had to give it up due to a sensitivity to caffeine. So, finding an alternative that was as close to regular tea was an imperative and this brand’fits the bill’ nicely, thank you very much!! ;-) A very Happy Customer.

Very light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to drink (red)Rooibos from another brand and after trying this I notice that it's a lot more lighter and less bitter than red ones. To me both has their own distinct taste so this is alright too! Also, because of its lighter color, it went even lighter(light yellow) by the third time I added water to my bottle (500ml)

1 2