Great eye primer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of eye primer as I have oily eyelids and I absolutely love eyeshadow. This does as good a job as the really expensive primers. I work 12 hour shifts and often find my eyeshadow has faded and creased after work. But this primer prevents creasing and keeps the eyeshadow looking fresher for longer. I can't believe it's so good for the price. I would recommend it to anyone who loves eyeshadows! Buy it as a nice little gift for someone..it really works and would brighten up their day and their eyeshadows!! :)

Not so sure about this one..

Posted by Bastar28 on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was an impulse buy and I don't know why I had high hopes for this product. The texture and consistency is very light and silk like when spread. It's kind of hard to spread evenly but can be workable. The elf one does a better job on making the eye shadow colours pop than this one. Longevity wise, I don't this it prolongs the wear of it. Also, when you apply the eyeshadow with a brush, it tends to move, making the colour look weird and chalky. However, The scent, I can't explain how it sells like, but it's not overly strong. I'll probably give this one a chance again, but as for now, My heart goes to the ELF primer.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never knew that I needed this in my life. A perfect base for eyeshadows!

Excellent eye primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye primer -- It really works and is easy to apply. My eye shadow now lasts all day, thru work, yoga and play!

The best eye primer for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily eyelids, so almost any eye shadow without a primer either dissapears or creases terribly. As you would expect, I 've tried many primers in my life, from Urban Decay to e.l.f. I bought this, without high hopes as it hadn't any reviews at that point and haven't looked back ever since. While on a trip, I bought the urban decay anti-aging primer as an upgrade and it was a clear mistake, as this one outperforms it and at a fraction of the price. I hope they never discontiue it!!!

does the job well

Posted by rosanjin on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since the e.l.f. eye primer is discontinued, I bought this one. it's mat and spreads over the eyelids easily and evenly. Cream dries out quickly to a silky, smooth consistency. Has a tint of beige, but light enough that it doesn't affect eye shadows. Keeps powder in it's place longer than other eye primers I tried. It's a small tube so will probably be used up quicker than expected. Will buy again.

very good!

Posted by eccolife on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smooth, silky and holds eyeshadows and eyeliner very well. Recommend this to anyone.

VERY GOOD INDEED~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This eye primer is fabulous. 90% of the make up stay perfectly for whole day long and you only need a very small amount of it. Just be careful that, don't be greedy and take too much.

Eye primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. So far used it a few time.

Good eye primer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this primer. It has no tint but it makes the lid softer and holds the eye-shadows much longer.

1 2