Not so sure about this one..

Posted by Bastar28 on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was an impulse buy and I don't know why I had high hopes for this product. The texture and consistency is very light and silk like when spread. It's kind of hard to spread evenly but can be workable. The elf one does a better job on making the eye shadow colours pop than this one. Longevity wise, I don't this it prolongs the wear of it. Also, when you apply the eyeshadow with a brush, it tends to move, making the colour look weird and chalky. However, The scent, I can't explain how it sells like, but it's not overly strong. I'll probably give this one a chance again, but as for now, My heart goes to the ELF primer.

Great eye primer.

Posted by Reviewer2573140 on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of eye primer as I have oily eyelids and I absolutely love eyeshadow. This does as good a job as the really expensive primers. I work 12 hour shifts and often find my eyeshadow has faded and creased after work. But this primer prevents creasing and keeps the eyeshadow looking fresher for longer. I can't believe it's so good for the price. I would recommend it to anyone who loves eyeshadows! Buy it as a nice little gift for someone..it really works and would brighten up their day and their eyeshadows!! :)

Wow

Posted by 4842521482441937622 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never knew that I needed this in my life. A perfect base for eyeshadows!

does the job well

Posted by rosanjin on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since the e.l.f. eye primer is discontinued, I bought this one. it's mat and spreads over the eyelids easily and evenly. Cream dries out quickly to a silky, smooth consistency. Has a tint of beige, but light enough that it doesn't affect eye shadows. Keeps powder in it's place longer than other eye primers I tried. It's a small tube so will probably be used up quicker than expected. Will buy again.

very good!

Posted by eccolife on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smooth, silky and holds eyeshadows and eyeliner very well. Recommend this to anyone.

Excellent eye primer

Posted by 5124538260230653413 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye primer -- It really works and is easy to apply. My eye shadow now lasts all day, thru work, yoga and play!

Prestige primed and ready eye primer

Posted by 5408385855263672949 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the product. Not expensive and really does the job of keeping your eye shadow in place.

Exelent primer!

Posted by 5520749447839526915 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have quite oily skin, this base keeps my eye makeup steady and nice all day long. You only need a little drop this easily spreadable cream, very lasting and pleasant to wear. Compared to Elf similar product, this is way better. Will reorder!

The best eye primer for me!

Posted by Reviewer1944651 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily eyelids, so almost any eye shadow without a primer either dissapears or creases terribly. As you would expect, I 've tried many primers in my life, from Urban Decay to e.l.f. I bought this, without high hopes as it hadn't any reviews at that point and haven't looked back ever since. While on a trip, I bought the urban decay anti-aging primer as an upgrade and it was a clear mistake, as this one outperforms it and at a fraction of the price. I hope they never discontiue it!!!

first time and nice results

Posted by 5150786441569204881 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works great with the eye shadow amazing

1 2