Wow, what energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff made me feel like a kid again. It gave me more energy than I can remember having since I was a little kid and got into my Halloween candy. However the effect seems to weaken if you take it everyday, so skipping days when you don't need the energy may be beneficial. However it's supposed to have other beneficial effects you may not want to take a break from, like burning fat or the Choline it breaks down into. This one has pretty good value; 250g is around 250 days, depending on your dosage of course.

Guess what: my go-to performance enhancer before exams.

Posted by Click-me on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am pathetic at writing and dreaded with essays. I have always believed that I will never get better at it until I found this wonderful brilliant product. 2 scoops of ALCar 3 hours before exam and whoops, my brain was full of unprepared ideas and everything is so clear that I realised how cloudy it used to be. Ps: I don't eat breakfasts so I reckon that's why it is this effective. Also, this is the BEST DEAL of Alcar you can get on iherb so look no further =))

Best Deal on ALCAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Get a lot more for your money when buying in powdered form. Some complain about it being sour. It is very sour but easy to wash it down with a mouthful or two of any type juice or other flavored drink.

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best value for money. ALCAR is a must if your taking any oil supplements such as fish oil etc, as it can increase absorption by as much as 50%.

Happy with spoon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Though a bit sour and sharp aste, it's ÖK-powder'!

Primaforce, Alcar, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Unflavored, Powder, 250 g

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Edullinen asetyylikarnitiinijauhe. Riittoisa purkki, otan kaksi mitallista päivässä niin riittää seitsemän kuukautta.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is yuck, but the quality makes up for it!

Like it

Posted by PeachTea on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money. Will buy again for this reason. Also Easily dissolvable and tasteless. You do have to watch out that the product doesn't cake up over time.

Acetyl-L-carnitine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased as part of the mitochondrial support programme and think it may have helped.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took about 2 weeks for this product to kick in, but I certainly have more energy in my day.

1 2 3 4