Citrulline Malate is one of if not the best NO producer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Done a lot of research and Cit Mal seems to be best at NO production increase, better than straight Arginine. The stock seems very limited or very popular since it went out of stock almost as soon as it got restocked. Will update after about a month of use, hoping for good results. Great price though so 5 star for now!

broke personal record on first day

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my squats just went through the roof on 6 grams on this mixed with 10 grams of arginine. (might be too high dosages please check your self but I wanted to be convinced) now im convinced. I got more stamina in gym. also it feels like I got more energy and drive to lift. biggest notice for me was joints just could handle real heavy load with no problems. I think increased blood flow and/or the NO made this possible. so far I have never done a amino acid with such great difference. I mix with creatine, beta alanine, carnetine, fish oil, rhodiola, american ginseng, siberian ginseng for extra kick in gym. this is needed as I am getting off caffeine and it works well. I will add cordyceps next week for my HIIT cardio.

Citrulline Malate Pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product really give me a good pump before my workouts, but the only problem is that the ratio of Citrulline to Malic acid is 1:1 it would be much better if they change it to 2:1 and also when I measure the serving size with the spoon they provide it is not exactly a 2 grams.

Better than straight arginine. Noticeable pump.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality, powdered form, best price. Gives noticeable pump, seems to decrease after training restoration time. Improves mood after exhausting training sessions.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. Powdered form is the way to go. 6 grams pre-workout does the trick. Taste is not an issue. Very satisfied with it. Recommended.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best pump i had in the gym! and great price.

citrulline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had it enough time to rate it--it was for my husband.

Not what i was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No geat bumps or whatever so , feel a little but energetic thats it

never received the order