It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stack this with 400mg caffeine and it works, A little to well. Yes it suppresses appetite but after taking 7.5mg (a common recommended dosage is between 15mg - 30mg)I was left feeling very nauseous and even drinking water was off putting, I went back to a 5mg dosage and didn't experience the nausea. Far more effective than lipo 6 hers, hydroxycut or roxy lean and a fraction of the price

Powerful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great libido enhancer, physical and mental stimulant. Like any other stimulant it has side effects, which is why I'm not giving it five stars, I'm rather sensitive and one capsule bumps my heart rate up high, nothing else bothering noticed though as reported with raw yohimbe. Duration is about a couple hours which makes it convenient to me.

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Funciona bien.

boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good boost, im lost 4kg

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't lost any weight really, but I am less hungry. I am pretty happy with this product.

Works all right for me thus far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tiniest pills ever! Gives a good boost pre-workout. Tried taking with caffeine and the effect is doubled. Definitely makes my heart beats faster and I sweat much more during my workouts.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in a Intermitent Fasting state combined with caffeine, really good for use it with cardio helps to burn fat. Only drawback stomach upset occurs

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es dificil saber si funciona, pero como suplemento al correr este es el que mejor respaldo tiene para quemar grasa dificil.

Controlou o apetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usei associado com o Diet Metabo-7 e tive um resultado muito bom na redução da gordura corporal.

Good workout enhancer gets the blood flowing....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really gets the blood pumping for a good workout. Will not do much if you are sitting on your couch vegging out. Taken before eating and a morning workout it can help give a little boost. The Primaforce Yohimbe HCL works like this for me, I have tried no other brand.

1 2