Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff gives me a burst of energy and turns me into a little raincloud when doing cardio...I read alot of bodybuilding forums where guys swear by this stuff to shred the hard to lose belly fat...I have only been taking it for a short time and have noticed my belt going an extra notch...hoping that the positive results continue!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can not say yet for fat loss, but reduces your appetite very well!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

high increase libido

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simple as that. I've a couple of these products that make similar claims but I've been using this about a week and notice a difference. Haven't been using it enough to tell about the decreased fat claims yet.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective !!!

lose fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

realy works lose fat powerfull!!!

AAA+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Imprescindible

Powerful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great libido enhancer, physical and mental stimulant. Like any other stimulant it has side effects, which is why I'm not giving it five stars, I'm rather sensitive and one capsule bumps my heart rate up high, nothing else bothering noticed though as reported with raw yohimbe. Duration is about a couple hours which makes it convenient to me.

The last fat burner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mixed results from this Yohimbine HCL. As recomended the first day I took a half dose with a strong coffee. Felt great with surplus energy. Second day took normal dose with coffee but didn't feel the energy of day before. Been taking for 1 week now but not sure of effect. Fat not moving yet.

didn`t work, wish i`d saved my money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i`ve tried yohimbe before and it worked really well. i tried these and felt absolutely no difference whatsoever. i will not be buying again.