PoP Red Panax is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the liquid herb 3 wks weeks ago. In my opinion it's very strong. I take it in the morning only. It's clean naturalistic energy surge leaves you feeling invigorating and vibrant which is exactly what I need. It does not interfer with my sleep at night however, it is necessary to take breaks inbetween use as it could cause insomnia. By far, this is the best Ginseng I have ever taken.

Prince of Peace Red Panax Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and I do feel rejuvenated when I drink this, especially when I feel totally "out-of-it." For the taste, I prefer the Prince of Peace Ginseng with Royal Jelly and honey. For people who don't want a really sweet taste, this product will be good. Note: There is a very small amount of alcohol base in it.

Great for Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered with adrenal fatigue and these are FANTASTIC for boosting my adrenals, especially when weaning off cortisol and you want your adrenals to kick back in. I can really feel these compared to some powdered forms I've tried before. I take 1 vial before exercising and another before a long day, etc. Highly recommend!

GREAT

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product provides me an instant feeling of well being and balance. A little bottle provides big energy. This is a good product to protect against background radiation.,

Quick energy boost

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this ginseng vials great for a quick shot of energy as I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I know sufferers are not supposed to rely on these too much as it can over-stress the adrenal glands, but when you desperately need an energy boost because you have to go somewhere it's perfect.

Surprisingly decent tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a wuss when it comes to taste but I can handle this. It does seem to give me better workouts. Since I started using it before I worked out or did hard labor, I seem to have greater strength and endurance. And I am a small person and 57 yrs old. I eat poorly too. So, it is good.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, i still have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning but if i take one of these it gives me that sustained energy all day that i need and for a great price.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

energy

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Immediate boost. Very strong and not pleasant tasting, but gets the job done.

Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is doing exactly what I had hoped. Please continue to carry this produc as I plan on re-ordering and have several riend also interested in ordering. Thank you