Pukka!

Posted by etiskhandel on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pukka te er godt kjent for oss som bor i Norge ogsaa, og i tillegg til denne er mine favoritter after dinner, tree mint og Licorice and Cinnamon. Jeg er storforbruker av denne coffein frie te'en, og jeg maa innromme at jeg som oftest bestiller den direkte fra england der faar jeg ca 7 pakker for under kr 200 ink frakt paa to dager.. Uansett sparer man rundt 20-30% paa bestilling fra iherb

I love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like gingerbread! And taste delisius!

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was yummy. Nice hints of lavender and chamomile. Nice smooth taste and aroma. I was not into herbal teas until I discovered pukka. Now, I am hooked.

Revitalise tea from pukka

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is just enjoyable to drink with the right amount of sweetness without sugar to mask all the other spices.. The cinnamon comes through nicely and the spices are not overdone but very much there. A nice tea for any time.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is perfect in the afternoon when you feel a bit drowsy and tried from work. It's have a very nice warm smell of cinnamon and clove. Ginger will hug you gently and green tea will give just the perfect amount of caffeine boost. So lovely. I highly recommend this tea!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great, I love the smell and taste. I drink it while I teach and it helps my throat.

Warming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea has 3 of my favourite spices, thank you Pukka for putting them all together!

My family favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love the sweet smell of cinnamon in this tea. The taste is smooth and balanced. My 11y son actually enjoys this with honey.

Great tasting and energizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually have this tea right before lunch, especially on highly challenging workdays and always notice an immediate surge of energy.

Delish