Posted by etiskhandel on June 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pukka te er godt kjent for oss som bor i Norge ogsaa, og i tillegg til denne er mine favoritter after dinner, tree mint og Licorice and Cinnamon. Jeg er storforbruker av denne coffein frie te'en, og jeg maa innromme at jeg som oftest bestiller den direkte fra england der faar jeg ca 7 pakker for under kr 200 ink frakt paa to dager.. Uansett sparer man rundt 20-30% paa bestilling fra iherb

I love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like gingerbread! And taste delisius!

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was yummy. Nice hints of lavender and chamomile. Nice smooth taste and aroma. I was not into herbal teas until I discovered pukka. Now, I am hooked.

Revitalise tea from pukka

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is just enjoyable to drink with the right amount of sweetness without sugar to mask all the other spices.. The cinnamon comes through nicely and the spices are not overdone but very much there. A nice tea for any time.

Expensive, but Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I happen to be sipping a cupful (with milk) right now. Nice organic blend of herbs.

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great herbal tea for those that love chai but dew ant to avoid black tea.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

my husband and me love this tea, taste nice, not too strong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is perfect in the afternoon when you feel a bit drowsy and tried from work. It's have a very nice warm smell of cinnamon and clove. Ginger will hug you gently and green tea will give just the perfect amount of caffeine boost. So lovely. I highly recommend this tea!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great, I love the smell and taste. I drink it while I teach and it helps my throat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea has 3 of my favourite spices, thank you Pukka for putting them all together!

1 2 3