The most fabulous smell ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Opening a sachet of this tea is heaven sent. It smells so wonderful. I just love drinking it knowing that i am getting great stuff inside my body. This is a top tea.

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste .I feel like I've become sick and drink it straight and it helps

Wow !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Ginger Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, expensive though.

Amazing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's one of my favorite teas from this brand. I love its spicy, warming flavors, especially when paired with some delicious raw honey (I use eucalyptus & citrus raw organic honey).

Tastes awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, very strong

One of my original faves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was one I could find locally and became very much one of my go to teas - it is nice now that I have more teas to rotate and each time I go back to this one I am like "Yes!! " This is also one that will continue to brew in my Contigo travel mug from Amazon and stays warm all morning as long as I preheat the mug with hot water first.

Three Ginger Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my current morning favorite; it combines ginger, galangal, and turmeric, which are apparently all in the ginger family--thus the "three ginger" of the name. I need the ginger for an inner-ear issue, and the turmeric has great anti-inflammatory benefits, so it's a win/win of gingery taste and health benefits. A keeper, will order again. :)

love this tea all season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea taste heavenly and keep warm in the winter. Even in summer time, it helps to keep metabolism up and energetic all the time. All time favorite

Love it!

Posted by janetyau on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Always my first choice for ginger tea. Taste great!

1 2