Love

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste great and are super healthy. Love all the natural ingredients, and the fact that it is organic and vegan.

Very popular in our household

Posted by bbchris on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

especially with the ADULTS in the household, our girls don't like them very much! Great after a workout and its something like 90% raw! Chewy and not TOO sweet. I find it stops the hunger pangs straight away.

Not a chocolate brownie that I can taste

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I really wanted this brownie like How a brownie should taste like but sadly it does have a grainy texture, doesn't have a chocolate taste for a ''chocolate brownie'' , I'm just eating to satisfy my sugar cravings. Chocolate coconut raw bars have definitely more chocolate flavour and so much more delicious. So, I wouldn't recommend if you are a chocolate brownie fan and looking for a healthy version of that, this product in my opinion needs to be developed.

Delicious

Posted by 5055746471123310194 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! They're rich and chocolately without being overwhelming. The walnuts are a nice crunch and taste, too.

My Favorite Protein Bar

Posted by 4903726550087763240 on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is the best. You can' beat how healthy and good they are for you too! I order them every month. The cherry cashew flavor is my 2nd favorite.

I love them, my kids less so!

Posted by 5546248359156157794 on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

From my adult perspective they were totally delicious and hence I give them 5*. My kids are 3&5 and they didn't like them. Fair enough really as they don't like normal dark chocolate either. Great consistency and far more filling than a similar sized chocolate bar for the same calorie count. As soon as I finish this box I will reorder!!

A great bar

Posted by 5161984042193828596 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are so tasty and a great organic option! I keep one in my handbag just in case I get caught out and there is only greasy food to eat.

LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are so delicious and fudgy. I love that they're vegan

Great bar!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for a great organic bar, the chocolate taste is perfect and it`s sweetend with dates, wich i love! Perfect size.

Organic Bar Chocolate

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good bar and enjoyable. Looks like a Larabar, smells like a Larabar, tastes like a Larabar....but Larabars are cheaper. Has a couple more ingredients than a Larabar.

1 2 3