Just Barley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've order this product for several months and have been pleased with it. However the last order is not the same - does not dissolve properly and leave much of the product on the side of the glass. Something has changed.

Non-GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not what was expected; it was lumped in with phosphatydal products like lecithin.

Not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This prodict tastes good but has a surprisingly low amount of minerals and no calcium. Not much use for a mineral tonic. Nice for what it is but spirulina is afar better value packing much more nutrition.

Not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes me burp like mad.

Too Salty/Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of barley grasses and I found that I really didn't enjoy this stuff in the slightest compared to other products. I bought 12 of this item and the taste of each of them was pretty much the same, a salty/sweet mix that I didn't find to work on it's own or with water. Also, take note that this is barley grass which has been juiced and then dehydrated. There is no fiber in the jar. But, I guess that most important part for someone buying barley is whether it made a difference in me, and to that I say, slightly, but not enough. I ate an entire jar within five minutes and didn't seem to notice anything.

Taste is horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product is cheaper than Barleygreen. Now I know why. Wont purchase again.

not yet recieved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I haven't received the products as of now