It's hard to dissolve, I wondered why

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have barley grass of other two brand names for many years and they have been very good for my health. Seeing a lot of good ratings of this product from other customers, I bought 6 bottles to try it out in 2010. But I found this product hard to dissolve in the water. And when it dropped on the table, it stuck on it like glue, it's hard to wipe it off. The barley product of the other two brand names has not been like that. I wondered what ingredient in this product and made it so sticky. I want to understand this before I continue with this brand name.

It's the juice in powder form

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just realised that it's not the actual barley grass, it's barley juice in powder form. I'm still going to take it because I guess it still has chlorophyll. But I prefer the grass powder for the iron and other minerals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is a difference in my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

..But it is not a good one. I guess it is a detox reaction, but I keep waiting for it to be over and my skin to be better.. I'll wait a little longer.