Barley Grass for Good Health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using "Just Barley" for several years. Since using it, I have found that I barely ever get sick any more. Whenever my body is fighting off a cold, flu, etc., I only get a little extra tired, and it only lasts for a fraction of the time it used to. I know it's the barley grass because after I tried it for a several months, and then stopped, this wasn't the case. I also understand that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment -- it needs an acidic one. Barley grass is a great way to decrease the acidic level of one's body. Therefore, it can surely help your body fight off cancer as well. I cannot recommend this product enough. It is surely one of the most reasonable ways to increase one's health. If you don't like the taste nor hassle of mixing the powder, try the veggie caps version.

Green Juice Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product especially first thing in the morning. It's 100X better than coffee or tea as it gives you a real, clean energy boost without the caffeine crash. I mix it with water and stir or sometimes I'll add it to apple juice. I have also added it to a number of my smoothie recipes. If the grassy taste is too much for you, this product also comes in capsule form and iHerb sells it for a great price.

Simply, the best "green drink".

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm sold on this product being 100% organic, 100% pure (Barley grass) green juice powder. Nothing else. Contact Organic by Nature and request David Sandoval's "The Healing Miracle of Green Foods" CD. It will change your life, as will this green drink. You can feel this product work almost immediately after drinking it!

Best Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Those who stir Just Barley and it seems a little lumpy, try shaking a teaspoon of the barley in about 7 or 8 oz of water in a jar. I find it dissolves very well using this method. This product is excellent for overall health benefits.

Just Barley Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking JUST BARLEY ORGANIC barley powder for 5 years now! and I truley believe it is the reson for my NOT getting sick, and for having "very healthy insides" as my dr. put it to me! I would recommend this product for EVERYONE!

more energy, better vision at affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me more energy and seems to help my vision. Just start out taking a half a teaspoon as stated on the label or you could have a little digestive discomfort. iherb's price is very good.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really is the highest quality. I have so much more energy and mental clarity since taking it on a daily basis! It's a GREAT deal for the price!

New lease on life for 2 people here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

A lady's husband I know has been down because of COPD. He is up and moving around now after taking Just Barley. His wife is diabetic and has only added Just Barley and is up going and cleaning house again with new bursts of energy. Thank you so much for this product.

Superior Organic Barley Juice Powder!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this brand of Barley Grass Juice Powder. It is organic and top rate!!! I wouldn't be without this as an addition to my green foods smoothies. Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the least expensive organic pure barley green drink that I can find on the market. I use this product to alkalize my body.