Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Quite a cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

all the reviews made me hopeful. but health force intestinal movement formula is way better. this product gave me headaches and felt heat build up in gut.

Gives me diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suffer from constipation and this really helped. Don't take too much or you will have diarrhea. I take 2 caps a couple hours before bed and I go that same night and sometimes the next morning, sometimes I need 3 capsules, I still haven't figured out the dosage for my body yet but my stomach has never been so flat in my life.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other oxygenated magnesium pills before like Oxytarm but nothing worked as well as than Oxy Powder from GHC which is so expensive, until I found this! It works to help get rid of bloat and water retention. I can lose 1kg of water weight overnight with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Great for clearing bowels

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help regulate normal bowel movements, even after discontinuation of use. TIP: don't take 5 on the first go 3 seems more then enough, and still produces quite runny excrement.