Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am almost threw with first bottle. I've lost 12 lbs. I will def order again. Better than any other fat burner I have used. Trust me I have tried many. But, see best results with this product! Thanks again Iherb! I recommend your app to everyone!

A very efficient Product that really meets your expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read before about Garcinia Cambogia and its benefits, but i never thought that it will be that much efficient. I purchased this Garcinia Cambogia from Purly Inspired via I-herb 22 days ago. The item reached me exactly on the same day expected while i placed the order. The packing was neat and the bottle was perfectly sealed. The tablets are easy to swallow and they has no after taste. You will notice the differences after the first serving, you will no longer feel hungry, no headache or dizzy feeling like other products and no hydration. I've lost almost 6 Kgs till now (in 22 days) and the most important point is that i am not doing any exercises though. The only requirement to reach this result is to keep on drinking not less than 2 - 3 liters of water per day. And you should drink plenty of water after each serving. This is one of the best products i have ever tried for weight loss. and i will place my second order.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i'm an admin on fb in the garcinia cambogia group i've been telling people about iherb and telling them where to get his brand its doing what it's supposed to be doing. surpressing my appetite losing inches i'll update when it has been week 6 if i lost any weight. and give it time drink 2/3 liters of water a day eat the carbs and sugar the gc needs.. eat healthy.. and not just take the pill and eat unhealthy food like pizza all day or too much potatos what not.. eat whole bread not white bread.. etc.. and it needs time.. be patient it takes up to 5-6 weeks to see/get results.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a month and lost 10 pounds. After taking it I was always full.

Really Works, But Takes Some Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this about six months ago, and I have lost 5 lbs so far. That might not seem like a lot, but when my weight had been going in the opposite direction for the past 5 years, this helps a great deal. It keeps me from becoming famished and "jittery" at lunch time.

Waste of time and money

Posted by kristynofis on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had this product for a month and i haven't seen any result yet! and i think i'm not gonna.... it supposed to diminish you appetite for eating sweets for instance i got anxiety problems and i wanna have more sweets than ever. i followed the instructions of this i had a diet based in green leaves salads, fruits and almost no carbs at all besides i do body combat 3 times a week and this product was a complete waist of time, money, and energy. and i got more weight

garcenia cambogia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great weight loss aid, also helps with ibs problems

OMG It does help loosing weight (Fat) in a healthy ways!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am bait over weight for 5 years, but only 1 bottle of this help me loosing fat obviously... I believe the weight will reduce gradually, while the body fat is obviously reduced. Sleep deeper, feel more energetic and I will rely on this weight loss product forever....

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Garcinia Cambodgia helped me with the cravings and also with my hunger between meals. I really recommend this product.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works and helps curb my cravings hopefully they will restock soon