This product seems to be highly overrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quit smoking 4 years ago, and I did not catch any cold since then. Until a week ago, when I started to take AHCC. I am pretty sure this is not a coincidence. This product is supposed to improve the immune system, but it seems to have an opposite effect. At least for some people. Please be careful with it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I havent received it yet so i dont know how it is. You should clearly indicate that custom could be a huge problem on product's details. Do not order it from Italy because it never arrives...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

never get this item when you are not in US. DHL gets 18 GBP extra and doesn't let you cancel it that time. and god knows if it will be here on time!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

When the package arrived I was charged £18 on top of the price on the site - which was not shown when I purchased it. When I then tried to return it I herb refused. Will never purchase from them again

I have not received my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered about 2 months ago... Tried to get in touch with iherb and DHL Turkey... but no one responds... And I have still not received this order... I hope someone reads and get back to me with the information about this order....