disappointed this product bothered my sensitive stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product caused a lot of gas and bloating the first few days I tried it. I started with 2 capsules a day. It must contain soy as I'm hyper sensitive to soy. I will try it again but am disappointed for now.

good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

help minimise the yeast flare- ups , not sure about the rest since I've only taken it 9 days!

no beneft

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought one bottle to help with post viral fatigue. Unfortunately detected no benefits with daily use of the 60 capsules, even going up to a single 10 capsule serving. Maybe longer on the supplement is needed for me.

Mushroom Immune Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price of this is outrageous plus it doesn't seem to work as well for me as a liquid mushroom supplement.

Price keeps rising

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken AHCC for years as a "preventive" way to boost my immune system. But the price of AHCC keeps rising. I have started looking to use mushroom extracts from Fungi Defense, as whole mushroom extracts are just much more affordable.o

Good for enhancing Immunity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works efficiently in enhancing and boosting the immune system. I was having recurring colds and this product helped my immunity in eliminating the cold virus. Buy it if you want a reliable way to help you natural body defenses.

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I probably didnt give it a fare trial but due to the cost its hard to maintain the higher doses for long. I started with 3 tabs in the morning and another 3 at night. That night i broke out in a fever type sweat attack, hard time sleeping due to all the sweat. The next night was fine. My plan was to do the high doses for 10days and then move to a maintaininance dose of 1 pill twice a day. Cant say i got much out of it but during the first 10 days on the higher doses i felt an inkling it was helping. If i could afford it i would do the full doses for a few months and see what happens, but price holds me back. It would be nice to see a sale on this brand buy 1 and get 1 free, to get the ball rolling??

dosage and average price

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not know how to evaluate a product that promises to cancer treatment. as a complex disease, then the treatment is complete. drank first aid when they heard the diagnosis. and therefore feel no sense to give as were some emotions. But drinking is not the scheme: 2-3 tablets 3 times a day and 2 tablets a day. Only 3 packs ordered. then did not seem expensive, but the result is not visible. but the reviews and descriptions are impressive. all recovered. and use every opportunity to treat!

AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took a few bottles of AHCC but couldn't tell if it is making a difference, but I hope it does since it is not inexpensive. Hope the price doesn't keep going up, it is said to be a good immune supplement.

AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am still evaluating this product so I do not have yet a final opinion, so far.