putting trust in the benefits Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg. gives me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a Lung Cancer patient. Having been diagnose in September of 2004. I had underwent Chemoteraphy,taken Targeted medicine (Tarceva)for about two years,underwent a second Chemoteraphy again January last year and is now again undergoing remission. For two and a half year I have been taking Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg, I give credit to Kinoko for my physical well being.I excercise daily with an hour of walking and 15 minutes calisthenic and feeling good about myself. I am 72.

amazing but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For immunity It definately works, but runs out too quick when taking 4-6 a day! I suffer from hepatitis C and this felt extremely soothing. Only thing is ive just run out and cant afford to get more. So 4 stars. If i was a millionaire i would live (very long and well) on this!

Level of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

Immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't completed the first bottle yet so its probably too early to tell, I also take Beta - 1,3/1,6-D-Glucan.

RRP Relief?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have something called Recurrent Respiratory Papilloma; a rare strain of the HPV virus which causes warts on my vocal cords. I'm taking this as there have been some preliminary tests on AHCC and the HPV virus which has shown complete eradication of it. I believe I need to take these for 6 months before getting tested, so we'll see if it works... I'll be sure to update my review either way. Overall they're a great product - expensive though! The main thing they do is act as an immunity booster... I'm routinely sick (sore throats, stuffed nose, common colds and flu)... I've had no illnesses since I started using this. People have commented on that more than anything. So, if you're looking for a sure fire way to prevent illness (of a common kind) then these are for you. Re the HPV side of things - only time will tell.

Immune Support

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have type 2 Diabetes and sometimes have gum sores / infection if my blood sugar is high, taking antibiotics cured it temporarily for a while and I was looking for a more permanent solution. I have started taking this along with Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan for the past 3 weeks and the gum sores and infection have not only gone but have not reappeared. I am also trying this to reduce cholesterol and maintain blood sugar and feel the blood sugar control is better - I will be doing lipid testing in 4 weeks to see if my cholesterol levels have gone down from the current 240 as I refuse to take statin drugs.(MHK)

Best AHCC available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi, so far the Kinoko Gold is the best AHCC I have tried and found around. I don't know how effective it is, but so far the three individuals I provided with it, got better!!! Thanks

kinoko gold AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

on my second bottle seems to be helping but I have multiple problems(gout,chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia,chronic constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids, anemia and so on. I do feel a little more energy. I'm also on 5-htp which helps me sleep better at night.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is effective like maitake 404 gold

This product is good for increase in immunity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Let me more strong in immunity.

1 2 3