Comparison

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other AHCC products, but the others don't compare. Especially, the price that iHerb offers. I use to pay $100 a bottle. Every since I've started using these supplements I haven't been sick yet. It's been 3 years since I've had a cold or the flu. I had food poison maybe twice and that was about it.

Amazing

Posted by Katarinatan on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have never taken an immune booster supplement that is this effective before. This AHCC is amazing. I am on my second bottle; I only take when I feel my immune system being compromised by a sore throat, runny nose or slight cough. The few times I take this AHCC, all the symptoms disappear in 2 days, if not overnight. This is the best supplement I have ever come across yet. March 2015 update: I m still cold and cough free thanks to AHCC. I have even given this (1 pill a day) to my cat whenever he has v bad skin rashes due to allergies or an irritated red eye w discharge.

QLLs Kinoko Gold AHCC may help for relief from allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took QLLs Kinoko Gold AHCC because my occupation occasionally places me in close proximity to a lot of people with respiratory illnesses. When I started taking it I didn't expect it to help with an ongoing allergy problem but the symptoms ceased so dramatically I thought it was worth mentioning. Perhaps strengthening ones immune system helps keep it from overreacting to allergens.

AHCC & Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know Cancer is a very sensitive subject..one that most people never wish to have to discuss. But my father 76y.o was diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer. My fathers health was very bad initially which is a given. Desperately i visited a natural health food store in NYC by the name of westerly natural farms. I talked to a really kind, passionate gentleman who informed me that he knew of individuals who were stricken by cancer taking the kinko gold AHCC..he told me to try it out and see if it helps in anyway and if not he would refund me my money ($100 retail per bottle) . It is true in every sense that it does provide dramatic relief when undergoing chemo therapy. My father was given the least harsh form of chemo (gemzar alone). The oncologist informed that they didn't think it would really pack a big punch in cancer . After a few rounds of chemo my father stopped showing up at visits with a cane anymore and the Oncologist started to take notice and started asking us what we were doing for my father and we informed him that we were just giving him AHCC in high doses (4 pills morning, 4 @ night and 2 inbetween whenever he didn't feel so good). A few months after the chemo tx they did a follow up cat scan / pet scan of my father and the cancer had disappeared everywhere except the pancreas..But the cancer did not get worse it was contained. And the Dr's were very amazed. Unfortunately About 3 months ago my fathers chemo stopped working. The body became acclimated to the drugs. The cancer spread again to the intestinal tract. It has been my fathers decision to stop all forms of chemo treatment or intervention. Its been 3 months since my father stopped chemo. He does have pain frequently but nothing over the counter alieve can't fix. My father is not bed bound and does eat (altho his apetite isn't as great as it used to be) My father swears by this product and believes firmly that he would have expired long before if not for AHCC. It is unfortunate that they do not do extensive research in natural forms of treatment. This is the part that saddens me. My father who was not given a poor prognosis for life expectancy is still alive after 1 year and a month. This is just unheard of in the fight against pancreatic cancer.

Got rid of a mystery illness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been suffering stress from work for quite a while and I kept coming down with mysterious illnesses (bladder infection, pains in chest, fatigue, headaches). I had been like this for two months and finally went to the doctor who examined me and blandly told me he could find nothing wrong, and to come back to him in another month if I was still feeling sick. He refused to prescribe me antibiotics or anything else to help me. I bought this product and took two capsules in the morning and at bedtime and took Echinacea with Goldenseal. After a week or two, my symptoms started disappearing and were soon gone completely. I stopped taking the AHCC, Echinacea and Goldenseal after a month and the illnesses never returned. I had taken Echinacea before which helped a bit, but as soon as I stopped taking the Echinacea, the symptoms reappeared. I think the AHCC is what really gave me the boost I needed to get over these mysterious illnesses. I have never gotten any of them since. I am considering taking AHCC again as I get a lot of colds during the Winter. If I find success with it, I will write another review.

Boosts the immune system, increases general well-being

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from fibromyalgia and weak immune system. AHCC helps me especially in strengthening the immune system. Since I am using AHCC I definitely less infected with viral and bacterial diseases, and when I do it's course is much shorter.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using AHCC for more than 3 years and my wife started taking it 7 seven years ago. It's a good immunity booster. We are both cancer survivors.

Nothing Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sell health supplememnts and studying them is a hobby. This AHCC is the cream of the crop for strengthening immunity. I have had great results in a variety of other peoples illnesses. I use it for cancer, anti aging, weightloss and making my body strong beyond the susceptibility to common diseases Steve Australia

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Help my son with autism sleep and better moods...I have no idea why.

disappointed this product bothered my sensitive stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product caused a lot of gas and bloating the first few days I tried it. I started with 2 capsules a day. It must contain soy as I'm hyper sensitive to soy. I will try it again but am disappointed for now.