5+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Если можно было бы поставить 100 звёзд, я бы их поставила.Все свои функции выполняет.На отлично.Не понимаю, как можно снижать оценки, и тем самым рейтинг препарата за его цену?

AHCC & Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know Cancer is a very sensitive subject..one that most people never wish to have to discuss. But my father 76y.o was diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer. My fathers health was very bad initially which is a given. Desperately i visited a natural health food store in NYC by the name of westerly natural farms. I talked to a really kind, passionate gentleman who informed me that he knew of individuals who were stricken by cancer taking the kinko gold AHCC..he told me to try it out and see if it helps in anyway and if not he would refund me my money ($100 retail per bottle) . It is true in every sense that it does provide dramatic relief when undergoing chemo therapy. My father was given the least harsh form of chemo (gemzar alone). The oncologist informed that they didn't think it would really pack a big punch in cancer . After a few rounds of chemo my father stopped showing up at visits with a cane anymore and the Oncologist started to take notice and started asking us what we were doing for my father and we informed him that we were just giving him AHCC in high doses (4 pills morning, 4 @ night and 2 inbetween whenever he didn't feel so good). A few months after the chemo tx they did a follow up cat scan / pet scan of my father and the cancer had disappeared everywhere except the pancreas..But the cancer did not get worse it was contained. And the Dr's were very amazed. Unfortunately About 3 months ago my fathers chemo stopped working. The body became acclimated to the drugs. The cancer spread again to the intestinal tract. It has been my fathers decision to stop all forms of chemo treatment or intervention. Its been 3 months since my father stopped chemo. He does have pain frequently but nothing over the counter alieve can't fix. My father is not bed bound and does eat (altho his apetite isn't as great as it used to be) My father swears by this product and believes firmly that he would have expired long before if not for AHCC. It is unfortunate that they do not do extensive research in natural forms of treatment. This is the part that saddens me. My father who was not given a poor prognosis for life expectancy is still alive after 1 year and a month. This is just unheard of in the fight against pancreatic cancer.

Хорошо

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

По отзывам и публикациям в интернете - просто целебное снадобье. Из замеченного сразу же - обострение герпеса прошло практически безболезненно и незамеченным. Буду покупать еще.

Got rid of a mystery illness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been suffering stress from work for quite a while and I kept coming down with mysterious illnesses (bladder infection, pains in chest, fatigue, headaches). I had been like this for two months and finally went to the doctor who examined me and blandly told me he could find nothing wrong, and to come back to him in another month if I was still feeling sick. He refused to prescribe me antibiotics or anything else to help me. I bought this product and took two capsules in the morning and at bedtime and took Echinacea with Goldenseal. After a week or two, my symptoms started disappearing and were soon gone completely. I stopped taking the AHCC, Echinacea and Goldenseal after a month and the illnesses never returned. I had taken Echinacea before which helped a bit, but as soon as I stopped taking the Echinacea, the symptoms reappeared. I think the AHCC is what really gave me the boost I needed to get over these mysterious illnesses. I have never gotten any of them since. I am considering taking AHCC again as I get a lot of colds during the Winter. If I find success with it, I will write another review.

약통 변경

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

약통 디자인이 변경됐나봐요. 사진과는 다르네요

子宮頸がん異形成に

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

DIMと併用して飲み始め半年目です。 丁度半年前、高度異形成が疑われショックのあまり色々調べてこのAHCC&DIMにたどり着きました。 とにかく信じて毎日飲んでいたところ、普段の生活でも、風邪ひきづらくなりPMSはもちろん生理痛もなくなり、肌もツルツルになりました。 そして、半年後の検診で高度異形成から、軽度〜中等度まで改善されてたのです。細胞診もなく検査も速攻終了。 このまま飲み続ければ、と期待大です。

Boosts the immune system, increases general well-being

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from fibromyalgia and weak immune system. AHCC helps me especially in strengthening the immune system. Since I am using AHCC I definitely less infected with viral and bacterial diseases, and when I do it's course is much shorter.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using AHCC for more than 3 years and my wife started taking it 7 seven years ago. It's a good immunity booster. We are both cancer survivors.

Nothing Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sell health supplememnts and studying them is a hobby. This AHCC is the cream of the crop for strengthening immunity. I have had great results in a variety of other peoples illnesses. I use it for cancer, anti aging, weightloss and making my body strong beyond the susceptibility to common diseases Steve Australia

непонятен результат

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

При появлении простуды начала пить курсом, перед этим закупилась 4 баночками по акции. Простуда проходила долго и вялотекуще. Пила дальше дабы соблюсти курс в месяц, опять же результатов не ощущается, ни энергии, только головокружение странное появилось. В общем не поняла эту добавку.