Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have been using AHCC for a few years now. We like this Kinko Gold very much. We will continue to use it on a daily bases as we can see and feel the benefits. Thank you for making it possible to get this product at a savings as we are on a fixed income. God Bless

Level of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

help minimise the yeast flare- ups , not sure about the rest since I've only taken it 9 days!

AHCC Gold great products- repeated order more than 2 times

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm M'sian, consume this supplement for more than 6 months. Since last year, illness likes flu and fever really stay away from me . It's great to improve immune systems and the price is reasonable if compare with others direct selling supplements in the market. Thanks for the great supplement by the manufacturer.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for my constant allergies, sneezing & block nose along with vitamin C etc. One of the better immune support supplements I have tried but not the magic fix for me so still experimenting with other products.

I hope this product works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hello everyone, i bought this AHCC product for my mom. She was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through surgery and now is well. I really hope this product works. Cross fingers

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Got my husband back on his feet after a serious surgery in no time! Wish it was less expensive.

Great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

excellent service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

As late-stage cancer patient, I am trying alternative treatment, just started the trial. Great thanks for iHerb's efficient system, I got this product very quick. Will continue to use its service.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went through a period of time where I became sick 2 times in 3 months and then came down with Pneumonia. After that I decided my immune system needed a boost. Based on the reviews of this product I figured it was worth a shot. As everyone is sick around me at work, at school and at home, it has been almost a year and the most I have had is a small cold. I made it through the flu season unscathed and I credit AHCC. I take 1 to 2 capsules a day and 2 to 3 capsules a day if I start to feel sick or are around a lot of sick people.