Level of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

help minimise the yeast flare- ups , not sure about the rest since I've only taken it 9 days!

AHCC Gold great products- repeated order more than 2 times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm M'sian, consume this supplement for more than 6 months. Since last year, illness likes flu and fever really stay away from me . It's great to improve immune systems and the price is reasonable if compare with others direct selling supplements in the market. Thanks for the great supplement by the manufacturer.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for my constant allergies, sneezing & block nose along with vitamin C etc. One of the better immune support supplements I have tried but not the magic fix for me so still experimenting with other products.

I hope this product works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hello everyone, i bought this AHCC product for my mom. She was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through surgery and now is well. I really hope this product works. Cross fingers

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Got my husband back on his feet after a serious surgery in no time! Wish it was less expensive.

Great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

excellent service from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As late-stage cancer patient, I am trying alternative treatment, just started the trial. Great thanks for iHerb's efficient system, I got this product very quick. Will continue to use its service.

RRP Relief?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have something called Recurrent Respiratory Papilloma; a rare strain of the HPV virus which causes warts on my vocal cords. I'm taking this as there have been some preliminary tests on AHCC and the HPV virus which has shown complete eradication of it. I believe I need to take these for 6 months before getting tested, so we'll see if it works... I'll be sure to update my review either way. Overall they're a great product - expensive though! The main thing they do is act as an immunity booster... I'm routinely sick (sore throats, stuffed nose, common colds and flu)... I've had no illnesses since I started using this. People have commented on that more than anything. So, if you're looking for a sure fire way to prevent illness (of a common kind) then these are for you. Re the HPV side of things - only time will tell.

no beneft

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought one bottle to help with post viral fatigue. Unfortunately detected no benefits with daily use of the 60 capsules, even going up to a single 10 capsule serving. Maybe longer on the supplement is needed for me.