AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using AHCC for just over 2 weeks now and, I can tell that it is working as it claims to do. I am changing my diet now, mainly to fruit and veg. because I believe it works even better with a clean digestive tract. I recommend it for any type of health improvement. Stephen.

AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. My only complain is,m why do I have to pay custom fees, if I order these supplements from iherb.ca. You should at least inform the end users about these custom fees, which are not cheap at all.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using AHCC from time to time over the last few years, to combat against flu/cold. My cats took this occasionally, divided into smaller capsules.

it's helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 6 pills per day. I notice positive benefits.

Kinko Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Superior product I can almost say a miracle product when it comes to inflammation. With this product I can sleep through the night. I have recommended this product to a number of individuals and have specifically mentioned your web site. I will definitely order from you again. I learned about the product on a radio show called Duke and the Doctor.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went through a period of time where I became sick 2 times in 3 months and then came down with Pneumonia. After that I decided my immune system needed a boost. Based on the reviews of this product I figured it was worth a shot. As everyone is sick around me at work, at school and at home, it has been almost a year and the most I have had is a small cold. I made it through the flu season unscathed and I credit AHCC. I take 1 to 2 capsules a day and 2 to 3 capsules a day if I start to feel sick or are around a lot of sick people.

Time will tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take it first thing in the morning while I am still in bed as it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Great product gives energy , too early to tell anything else.

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having read the various reviews on this I bought some to try. As luck would happen I have a very bad cold the day it arrived. Took some that night and the next day the cold seemed a lot better and cleared up quickly over the next couple of days. Have been taking it daily since and think it jhas boosted my imune system.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have bought the AHCC for my mom since she had cancer surgery.it's more than 5 years. She feels good now. The shipping is fast. I'm glad that I found the Iherb.com.

Kinoko’s Real edible Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This AHCC really give me a buzz and it gives me the feeling I’m doing a good job of taking care of myself !! It’s the quality of life that counts for me, not the quantity. And Kinoko is quality stuff for a good price here at iHerb, I love you guys & galls and I love a company that delivers what it says !! THANKS!!