An excellent product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with hpv type 16 . I used this product for 3 months as the required dosage . After 4 months I did a pap test and the result was negative . The virus is cleared.

This product has healing properties.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife was diagnosed with cancer on her left lungs in September 2016. There were 3 tumours, one was quite big and the other two were smaller. She was coughing all the times with blood in her phlegm. Doctor started radiation on the big one only. I heard about AHCC has healing properties and immediately started her on Kinoko Platinum AHCC since October 2016. Five months later, I noticed that she had stopped coughing and her CT scan in May 2017 showed scarring on the big one and the two smaller ones that were not on radiation had reduced in size. I'm hopeful that AHCC can get rid of the cancer and will continue to buy this product for my wife.

hvp treatment

Posted by SamuelAlito on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with genital warts caused by HPV infection. I believe that the virus can be healed from inside. So, I bought this product to achieve 3000 mg dosage easily. Starting from tomorrow I will be taking 2 capsules 2 times daily on an empty stomach as recommended. Also i am taking Thuja 30c and causticusm 200ck. Hopefully this combination will work for me.

Treating HPV

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item I'm hopes to clear the HPV virus. It's only been 4 days but I'm hopeful and so far have no side effects after a taking 3grams (4 tablets) in the morning on empty stomach.

this is a very safe product to support any one with cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

in japan they use this product to support patients with cancer i have been using this to help keep my husband well for 2 years every person should do their own checks but i am very happy with the price and quality of the supplement. carol fitzgerald australia

Kinoko Platinum AHCC, you can get extra DISC0UNT by the below lifetime PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by DISC0UN by enter YEN 1349 on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

AHCC Boost the NK cells no. For serious tumor fighter----> Take more than recommended up to 8 capsules together with chaga and Garnoderma/Reshi both 10 capsules together with enzymatically modified rice bran on empty stomach upon wake up, 4:00pm and before bed. AHCC, Chaga and Reshi increase our Natural killer cells. Enzymatically modified rice bran activate NK cells! Combine all is to significantly increase the immune power to eliminate cancer cells. No side effect. Can start by recommended dose then gradually increase. Need to reduce all the carbohydrate intake especially stop all the sugary and starchy things. Try to starve the cancer cell as it is 7 times more efficient in absorbing the glucose as compare to normal cell. (cancer cell can only metabolise carbohydrate but not protein and fat!) Then use Tri-salt (Ecological Formulas) to increase body PH as tumor cell favour low pH! Combine the Rhodiola (can take more as no side effects!) and Ashwagandha. Stop all farmed red meat! Then do some light aerobic exercise and stretching morning and evenning. With this tumor dissappear! Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 10 % less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb! (iherb change promotion from time to time.)

Recommend For HPV

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems that my immune system is stronger. I was recommended to consume this. Warts are reducing!

Immunity Excellent Supporter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This thing is amazing! It helped me a lot in fighting bacterial and fungal hard infection! I am not sick since 4 months now! My immune system is really high 💜

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone got sick with the flu , i had a sore throat for one day and was completely recovered the next.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the product in my "lymphoma protocol". Already after one months use(4 caps/day) my blood count has improved and I feel much more energetic. Great product!

1 2 3 4