An excellent product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with hpv type 16 . I used this product for 3 months as the required dosage . After 4 months I did a pap test and the result was negative . The virus is cleared.

hvp treatment

Posted by SamuelAlito on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with genital warts caused by HPV infection. I believe that the virus can be healed from inside. So, I bought this product to achieve 3000 mg dosage easily. Starting from tomorrow I will be taking 2 capsules 2 times daily on an empty stomach as recommended. Also i am taking Thuja 30c and causticusm 200ck. Hopefully this combination will work for me.

This product has healing properties.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife was diagnosed with cancer on her left lungs in September 2016. There were 3 tumours, one was quite big and the other two were smaller. She was coughing all the times with blood in her phlegm. Doctor started radiation on the big one only. I heard about AHCC has healing properties and immediately started her on Kinoko Platinum AHCC since October 2016. Five months later, I noticed that she had stopped coughing and her CT scan in May 2017 showed scarring on the big one and the two smaller ones that were not on radiation had reduced in size. I'm hopeful that AHCC can get rid of the cancer and will continue to buy this product for my wife.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the product in my "lymphoma protocol". Already after one months use(4 caps/day) my blood count has improved and I feel much more energetic. Great product!

this is a very safe product to support any one with cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

in japan they use this product to support patients with cancer i have been using this to help keep my husband well for 2 years every person should do their own checks but i am very happy with the price and quality of the supplement. carol fitzgerald australia

Treating HPV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item I'm hopes to clear the HPV virus. It's only been 4 days but I'm hopeful and so far have no side effects after a taking 3grams (4 tablets) in the morning on empty stomach.

Recommend For HPV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems that my immune system is stronger. I was recommended to consume this. Warts are reducing!

Immunity Excellent Supporter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This thing is amazing! It helped me a lot in fighting bacterial and fungal hard infection! I am not sick since 4 months now! My immune system is really high 💜

Shipped to Philippines via Jackplus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received the package after 2wks. Pricey in shipping fees via jackplus courier. The products is so amazing.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone got sick with the flu , i had a sore throat for one day and was completely recovered the next.

1 2 3