Seemingly good

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on April 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 is vital for depression and many other brain functions. This seems to be working without any issues at taking 3 grams- fish oil gave me indigestion but this one doesn't and supposedly absorbs better than fish oil. However I don't like the fact that sorbitol, an artificial sweetener, is included.

Krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Being a diabetic, among other things, I have problems with high levels of low density cholesterol and in particular problems with high triglycerides. And despite taking fish oil. Then I read that diabetics sometimes have problems with fish oil and get high triglycerids from it.I don't know exactly why this would happen to diabetics, but anyway ordinary fish oils have their fatty acids bound to triglycerides, whereas in krill oil, the fatty acids are bound to phospholipids. I have tried krill oil and from one brand, and had better readings. Now I have decided to keep taking krill oil but from one of my favourite brands, quality of life labs.

Best Neptune Krill for Joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best neptune krill I have found for joint stiffness and pain. I have tried switching to cheaper brands but they don't work as well. Definitely helps me be more active. No leaking pills and no fish taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

A friend took this and I don't know the outcome.