excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From Hong Kong. Really excellent product. My boy has smelly and rotten feet for years. Tried many other products ordered in iHerb but did not work. But this product is miracle. My boy's feet returned normal with no smell at all after a few days' use. I am relieved. Highly recommend ( I never write any product review but this one is exception). Must let other users know.

Amazing. Really.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got really bad athlete's foot from my college shower when it flooded. Tinactin worked for a week, but it kept coming back, worse every time. Tea tree oil helped, but my athlete's foot was too intense. This stuff is fabulous, a saw results after 4 or 5 days, but felt relief immediately. I should also mention that after a week or two I only applied it at night, using tea tree oil in the morning. I am so relieved that I found something that worked!

Cured me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have never had any problems with my feet until recently when my right foot had blistered and was a mess. This helped heal it in about two weeks. I just applied it every morning and night. It dries like a mask and kept it from spreading. My foot is finally back to normal. I recommend you try this if you can't get rid of the athlete's foot.

Best product ever....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried almost everything. This is the first time a product actually works. It took him about 2 weeks to clear the infection and has been itch-free for over a month now. Will be getting another tube for safe measure...

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works really good. Only complaint is that is kinda chalky ,but it gets the job done.

Cures!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good and works.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i am using for 2 weeks. There was some cracks between my food fingers. I guess they are fungus. Now, this cream cured most of problem. I will continue to use

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best stuff I have tried, cure athlete's foot like it says.

Quantum Athlete's foot cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, really works. I have tried many cures for this issue but this is the only one that has actually worked.

works very well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I applied it only once and it made a world of difference.

1 2