Useful

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this stick cause in that time there weren't other (yellow stick). I use it for lips, for eyes (mixed with olive oil to soft) and dry skin. The best of this stick was price and smell:)

Like it!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Softens and moisturizes my dry skin areas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Russian Federation Great moisturizer, good for lips and hands. I love this smellllll

Great product at great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my arms, legs, face and lips. It really works to moisture my skin and smell delicious too! It absorb quickly if I use Queen Helene Mint Clay mask beforehand and leave my face smooth and soft. This solves the problem of the drying effect the mint clay mask have on my face. Hope this will always be in the inventory and at this great price!

from Latvian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

mild and pleasant aroma

Smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells amaizing and leaves the skin super moistured. A must have

Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always a necessary thing in the house or in your purse. Natural softening dry skin.

tahnks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tahnks

mmmm...

Posted by Waterlily on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so great taste and works well on my lips! i don't like that the stick can easily fall out of the case, but the butter is great

Good moisture, bad packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gives really good moisture once softened. In room temperature it is a hard block, so you have to warm it up a bit before use. Gives long lasting moisture to lips, also works for dry patches on skin. The packaging however, is really bad. The top lid falls off really easily, and there is no bottom, just a hole (could be a manifacturing flaw on my product though).