Simply terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask has a pleasant texture and smell. It goes on your skin very smoothly but that is where its good qualities end. This mask BURNS the skin. Not a pelasant tingle. I am talking about real burning which makes you want to wash you face right away and leaves your skin red and hot. My skin is not sensitive and I could not tolerate more than 15 seconds of this product on my face.

This product burns skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time writing a review about a product. Usually, I agree with the rating of products. But this one I don't. I wouldn't recommend this mask to anyone, though the packaging looks nice, it's not a good product. It literally burns your skin, not after 10/15minutes, but after 20sec on your skin you can feel it. I can't even tell you if it's working or not, I couldn't bare it more than 30 secondes. Don't waste your money.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the Queen Helene masks in general, this one makes my skin feel great. Recommend!

Great..... Must-have Masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This masque is really beautiful as it refresh my face . The avocado & grapefruit extracts nourish & dampem my skin. I recommend purchasing it

Burn my skin!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brand is good in general, that's why I picked up this Avocado Mask. I tried once and I felt my face was burning after 20-30s after apply. And I quickly wash off then the feeling gone slowly slowly. It was horrible that a Neutral Product could burn my skin so badly. I tried second time and it was same feeling again. I don't trust this is "that neutral" mask anyway. And I don't recommend anyone who has normal to sensitive skin to try this

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this mask! I have sensitive, dry skin which can be tricky. This mask makes my skin feel bright and smooth without causing irritation and it smells great. Highly recommend!

Great value and works beautifully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chanced upon this inexpensive double duty masque and it's a staple in my lazy girl cleansing routine now. I usually use this after extracting all the gunk out of my pores. This masque helps to finish up the job with kaolin and bentonite. Also moisturize at the same time with avocado! So far, I don't see any significant whitening effect from the grapefruit though. Nonetheless, this is the only clay base masque which doesn't dry out or cause any flare ups on my crazy sensitive combination skin.

Excellent purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent purchase and fast delivery, Thanks.

I am in Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been a big fan of Queen Helene facial mask for over 20 years. I recently purchased this one and was excited to try a new Queen Helene product. I am absolutely in love with this facial mask. I have severely dry skin and it was not over drying. It made my face feel balanced and refreshed. Will definitely purchase over and over again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product and good price

1 2 3