Simply terrible

Posted by 5169438234281515703 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask has a pleasant texture and smell. It goes on your skin very smoothly but that is where its good qualities end. This mask BURNS the skin. Not a pelasant tingle. I am talking about real burning which makes you want to wash you face right away and leaves your skin red and hot. My skin is not sensitive and I could not tolerate more than 15 seconds of this product on my face.

This product burns skin

Posted by 4737158777094105886 on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time writing a review about a product. Usually, I agree with the rating of products. But this one I don't. I wouldn't recommend this mask to anyone, though the packaging looks nice, it's not a good product. It literally burns your skin, not after 10/15minutes, but after 20sec on your skin you can feel it. I can't even tell you if it's working or not, I couldn't bare it more than 30 secondes. Don't waste your money.

Lovely

Posted by 5480294266828252504 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the Queen Helene masks in general, this one makes my skin feel great. Recommend!

Great..... Must-have Masque

Posted by 5527965520422245420 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This masque is really beautiful as it refresh my face . The avocado & grapefruit extracts nourish & dampem my skin. I recommend purchasing it

Burn my skin!!!

Posted by 4715466920917233561 on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brand is good in general, that's why I picked up this Avocado Mask. I tried once and I felt my face was burning after 20-30s after apply. And I quickly wash off then the feeling gone slowly slowly. It was horrible that a Neutral Product could burn my skin so badly. I tried second time and it was same feeling again. I don't trust this is "that neutral" mask anyway. And I don't recommend anyone who has normal to sensitive skin to try this

Excellent purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent purchase and fast delivery, Thanks.

I am in Love

Posted by 5177004408200525441 on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been a big fan of Queen Helene facial mask for over 20 years. I recently purchased this one and was excited to try a new Queen Helene product. I am absolutely in love with this facial mask. I have severely dry skin and it was not over drying. It made my face feel balanced and refreshed. Will definitely purchase over and over again.

Great

Posted by 5160993778629621409 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product and good price

great masque

Posted by 5610789637062514351 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it takes only five minutes to feel great:) the masque softens the skin and gives your skin a fresh glamour. I love it. Already bought the second tube.

tajrabati mae almuntaj

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend

1 2