Can't live without it

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love this product so much, I haven't been without it for about 5 years now.I've used it for medical purposes in additional to a relaxing spa-like experience (muscle tension relief, etc.) I like this specific one (green) as opposed to other similar Batherapy products (I believe blue and burgundy). If you are like me and are sensitive to scent, you will most likely like the smell of these salts. I've tried a ton of different mineral salt products, and a lot of them smelled so weird, they were giving me a headache. This one actually relaxes me. Also, what it does to your skin is amazing! My skin becomes so smooth and soft, people ask me what I do to keep it that way. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

If you have very sensitve skin Do not Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to many scents that are not organic. This bath salt claimed to be organic and maybe it is, but I broke out in severe hives and had to go on steroids after using this bath salt. I was hoping for something that would work and this was the complete opposite of what I expected. To be honest, I'm better off using calgon with all it's chemicals than I am this supposed All Natural Bath Salt. So, it might be a lovely product for some, but if you're sensitive to lotions, soaps, laundry detergents, I would highly recommend you try something different.

Lovely aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for post-exercise soak in the bathtub!

Great bath product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So easy to use, and soaks up essential oils beautifully. Highly recommend

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing and a great smell. Really helps soothe your muscles.

best

Posted by teeyavii on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the best

helps sore muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! Love the way it makes you feel after a bath. Helps to soothe and relax!

A pleasant bath product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, and the sturdy packaging helps with long deliveries. I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin, so that's good.

Very good

Posted by SoniaSmith on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice relaxing scent, not too feminine and it is soothing for the muscles. It also makes your skin soft as well. My husband likes this one better than the lavender bath salts from Batherapy which is my favourite.

Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its fine prefer lavender one of same company