Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

soothes skin and relaxes muscles. im not someone who indulges in baths too much... but this bath salts has encouraged me to take more time to myself and relax. love the fresh smell n fresh blue color. have already bought 3 bottles because my husband uses it too... he really likes it for bathing or foot baths after a long day. i recommend this product and will continue buying it.

great for sore muscle

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

if you dont like the smell of mint, dont buy. Its like taking a bath in mint but good for muscles

queen helene sport bath salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, cheap and lasts a long time!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this with Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Chamomile tea, and green tea for a soak in the tub. Very relaxing and nice on the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice Smell, Use before bed time, relaxes my lower legs' muscle pain. Help sleep.

unpleasant and cold to its menthol ingredient

Posted by cheersmoon on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

after marathon run it's normal become weaker and so i feel a bit cold. While soaking my lower legs and foots in hot water with this salt, I was feeling good. Afterwards my legs might get relief but I would feel my whole body cold and unpleasant for the whole day coz of kinda menthol ingredient of the salt. What a pity I coud not feel as good as other commands here. Maybe I was weak after long run and too sensitive to its cooling effect. I may try other epsom salt not including menthol. btw I had tried bath with black mineral salt claimed from Indian volcano that really helped soothe sore overworked muscle.