Very moisturising little jar <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that no one have commented on this product so I thought why not I start the ball rolling. First of all, this small jar is very affordable and handy. This product is no doubt, very moisturising for the skin. However, it is very oily for my face. A good idea is to apply it moderately because it can get greasy. I felt that it is better for body/hands/arms.I store it in the fridge when I'm not using it because I live in a humid country.Some extra info I found before making a purchase is that people used it for butt butter (cyclists). Hope this helps!

Like Vaseline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is not what I had expected. I expected a Whipped body butter but this is more like Vaseline. I also didn't read the ingredient list carefully before purchasing. Like Vaseline, This product has mineral oil in it which is not good for the environment or for us. Our bodies don't even metabolise it! It just builds up in our bodies over time (ewww) That said, I'll stick with my 'Ultrabalm' from LUSH which does the same job but had wayyy better ingredients! It's the best alternative to Vaseline that I've come across.

Mrs & Miss

Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful and so luxurious....I can understand why it is used for royalty..hence the name Queen Helena and we have a Helena in the family, too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is written on the label "Extremely dry skin". I have combination skin, this cream does not clog pores. It moisturizes very well, smells very pleasant. The cream is greasy and needs some time to get absorbed.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

OMG! Love it ❤❤❤❤

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is very good!! BUT don't use it during the day! its very moist. Its good to use for night.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my face at night and in the morning, it works great under makeup. For some reson moisturizers always brake me out, but not this one. It has good natural ingredients, and it smalls natural.. just like cocoa powder. Its a very big jar for a face creme so it will last a long time.

My face cream of choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my day and night face cream. I've tried more expensive creams, pretty much all of them, but they're too light or irritating or something else is wrong with them. Only this is moisturizing (read:greasy) enough for my dry skin. At the same time it's not greasy in a way that it's shiny and feels greasy.

Amazing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing price, smells delicious, moisturizes REALLY well and I love the creamy texture. One little tub will last a long time too, since you really don't need to use much since it spreads out so well like table butter.

skin Care