Very moisturising little jar <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that no one have commented on this product so I thought why not I start the ball rolling. First of all, this small jar is very affordable and handy. This product is no doubt, very moisturising for the skin. However, it is very oily for my face. A good idea is to apply it moderately because it can get greasy. I felt that it is better for body/hands/arms.I store it in the fridge when I'm not using it because I live in a humid country.Some extra info I found before making a purchase is that people used it for butt butter (cyclists). Hope this helps!

Like Vaseline

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is not what I had expected. I expected a Whipped body butter but this is more like Vaseline. I also didn't read the ingredient list carefully before purchasing. Like Vaseline, This product has mineral oil in it which is not good for the environment or for us. Our bodies don't even metabolise it! It just builds up in our bodies over time (ewww) That said, I'll stick with my 'Ultrabalm' from LUSH which does the same job but had wayyy better ingredients! It's the best alternative to Vaseline that I've come across.

Mrs & Miss

Posted by Ann23Maree on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful and so luxurious....I can understand why it is used for royalty..hence the name Queen Helena and we have a Helena in the family, too!

Very oily and moisture - good for very dry skin or in the winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good. Very oily. But once absorbed, it is not greasy. I use it for my hand during the summer. But it is better used in the winter, I think.

Posted by greenS on January 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is written on the label "Extremely dry skin". I have combination skin, this cream does not clog pores. It moisturizes very well, smells very pleasant. The cream is greasy and needs some time to get absorbed.

Have To Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

My favorite! Perfect for massaging after a long day

Great for dry hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this. My hands get very very dry in winter since I use a lot of soap. This is one of the best hand creams I have tried. Can’t beat the price. Nourishing with a butter like texture, but absorbs pretty fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

OMG! Love it ❤❤❤❤

Like The Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is very good!! BUT don't use it during the day! its very moist. Its good to use for night.