This Masque works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have been using this masque, we ordered several, and it does what it says it does. It appears to shrink our pores and gets rid of excess oil. It doesn't irritate our skin. It's cheap enough to use regularly and we feel like we are being pampered like in a spa (probably with the same results)

GREAT, SOFT, SMELLS GOOD

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Queen Helene products are good. I especially liked the green tea one. This is another good product. Don't use it too much or it can be a bit drying. Use your favorite non-oily facial moisturizer afterwards too. Be sure to get a free sample today.

Posted by hannehov on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe I actually ordered TWO. All the ingredients are so wrong to you skin, and it feels like plastic wearing it. The smell is gross, and full of alcohol. I will not purchase again.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product does what it say it does! Leaves the skin soft and eliminates the old skin and all the impurities. The price is very good compared to its quality. Besides, I didn't notice to contain methyparaben like the other masks from Queen Helene.It has a nice consistency and leaves the skin free from impurities and dead cells.

Fun to peel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but it does not remove anything from the pores.

It smells but it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very strong ring smell and I have asthma and allergic to most smells ( so I am used to that feeling) ... I had two puffs from my puffer first and learnt this gel could pour quickly .... So I did that carefully and need to make a medium to thick layer....on the face, if it's humid, it takes a longer time to dry .... Longer than the description.... But the skin is not dry after peeling off the mask.... There's no viable dirt on the mask but the face is clean and tidy ( without any irritation) it's better than those purifying clay I bought before .

Its impossible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its impossible to get out this mask from tube

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it, it does exactly what it's suppose to do.

Me encanta!!

Posted by Pagaru on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cumple perfectamente lo que promete, repetiré seguro!!