Wish I could give zero stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has parabens and the ubiquitous and mysterious ingredient, "fragrance"

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Methylparaben is such a herbal thing, you know…

Thought was good, healthy and safe

Posted by Sharpie on October 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good value, nice and natural, would order again. Just read that it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers. Won't use or buy again

it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Won't use or buy again

queen helene mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product makes me break out everytime i used it. It didn't shrink my pores nor get rid of the blackheads either.

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand how it became a ''bestseller'' - impossible to apply evenly. I will order Earth Science Mint Tingle next time, as I did it last time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do admit that this item must be great since countless people just5 loving it. However, it jst din work well on my skin. It gets too dry my skin and never heals my acne symptom. and once I stopped using it, my skin has been way better lol So i am now thinking of how I can consume the rest of it lol I reckon this would be way good for teenagers' skin. Not really for those who are over 20's. :p

Parabens - avoid!

Posted by mahajek on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this product too rashly based on reviews, but when I read the ingredients at home, I threw it away. This product contains parabens. This is not natural (nor healthy) at all. And this product is best seller in Facial Clays, Masks - unbelievable! Zero stars from me. Go with natural clay powders! If you like, check my other reviews!

Never ever again!

Posted by -zizi- on June 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe this masque works well and does miracles, but with first application I found out I hate masques with mint. I don't like the cooling effect, it irritates my sensitive skin. I gave this product to someone else.

It Includes paraben!