Wish I could give zero stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has parabens and the ubiquitous and mysterious ingredient, "fragrance"

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Methylparaben is such a herbal thing, you know…

Thought was good, healthy and safe

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good value, nice and natural, would order again. Just read that it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers. Won't use or buy again

queen helene mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product makes me break out everytime i used it. It didn't shrink my pores nor get rid of the blackheads either.

it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Won't use or buy again

Ummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do admit that this item must be great since countless people just5 loving it. However, it jst din work well on my skin. It gets too dry my skin and never heals my acne symptom. and once I stopped using it, my skin has been way better lol So i am now thinking of how I can consume the rest of it lol I reckon this would be way good for teenagers' skin. Not really for those who are over 20's. :p

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand how it became a ''bestseller'' - impossible to apply evenly. I will order Earth Science Mint Tingle next time, as I did it last time.

Never ever again!

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe this masque works well and does miracles, but with first application I found out I hate masques with mint. I don't like the cooling effect, it irritates my sensitive skin. I gave this product to someone else.

Terrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It dries out skin insanely. Stay away.

Stripping, caused cystic pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product just didn't work for me. I used it and it felt very stripping and drying, even though i have oily/combination skin and moisturized after use. I also woke up with a cystic pimple after i used it, so definitely not for me.