Wish I could give zero stars

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has parabens and the ubiquitous and mysterious ingredient, "fragrance"

queen helene mint

Posted by Reviewer1921929 on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product makes me break out everytime i used it. It didn't shrink my pores nor get rid of the blackheads either.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2375679 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Methylparaben is such a herbal thing, you know…

Ummmm

Posted by 5331312660623069502 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do admit that this item must be great since countless people just5 loving it. However, it jst din work well on my skin. It gets too dry my skin and never heals my acne symptom. and once I stopped using it, my skin has been way better lol So i am now thinking of how I can consume the rest of it lol I reckon this would be way good for teenagers' skin. Not really for those who are over 20's. :p

it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers.

Posted by Reviewer2051186 on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Won't use or buy again

Thought was good, healthy and safe

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good value, nice and natural, would order again. Just read that it contains Methylparaben. Check out the dangers. Won't use or buy again

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2520851 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand how it became a ''bestseller'' - impossible to apply evenly. I will order Earth Science Mint Tingle next time, as I did it last time.

Stripping, caused cystic pimples

Posted by 4763115154807464392 on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product just didn't work for me. I used it and it felt very stripping and drying, even though i have oily/combination skin and moisturized after use. I also woke up with a cystic pimple after i used it, so definitely not for me.

Disappointed with this product..

Posted by 5220145506888402073 on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

Posted by 5078727289294397623 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after several recommendations from other iherb customers but I am sad to say that I am not a fan. By no means do I mean to discredit the many people who love and enjoy this product, I am just stating that my skin just did not agree. I have fairly sensitive skin and unfortunately I experienced a fair bit of stinging and redness that lasted for about 24 hours. I would say that if you have fairly normal and resistant skin, this product could work for you.