It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Price is cheap, big bottle, read so many raving reviews I think it's just ok, not that great..and it has some chemicals in it as well. Won't buy again.

Not a very good composition. / Не очень хороший состав.

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the best part of a mask, there are better. The special use does not result when I saw (leather combination, prone to fat and acne). Strongly desiccate during deposition, which is harmful to the skin, it is better sbryzgivat water from the sprinkler and not let it dry. / Не самый лучший состав у маски, есть и лучше. Особого результата после использования не увидела (кожа комбинированная, склонная к жирности и акне). Сильно пересушивает при нанесение, что вредно для кожи, лучше сбрызгивать водой из пульверизатора и не давать ей высохнуть.

Not entirely sure what the fuss is all about...

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another product I bought because of all the hype. Honestly, it's as decent a mask as any drugstore mask, but it's definitely not a cure-all & miracle worker, at least for me. My face does feel smoother after use, but it did nothing to reduce my blackheads, unclog pores and wasn't that effective as a spot treatment for acne either (pure honey is better for that)I can live with the parabens, but the stinging sensation experienced during the first few seconds of application is a bit hard to get used to. Though it's very very cheap, I think if on a budget, some home concocted masks (egg white, yoghurt, etc) might work just as well & just as economical.

nothing special

Posted by 5261438890893549810 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

dont get what all the hype about

Not bad but stings skin a little

Posted by 4658202699056177730 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont mind this face mask but havent seen a huge improvement and feels like toothpaste on my skin - I prefer bentonite clay as a mask for my acne instead. I looked at the ingredients list and there are a few nasties there so in future I will stick to only buying organic/natural beauty products as my skin is used to it now and reacts to chemicals.

Perfume and parabens.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Besides that, the product is good. I will not buy it again because of the methylparaben and parabens, but I am probably using it up.

Lovely but contains parabenes.

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it, but unfortunatly it contains parabenes. Besides that it is everything it promises.

Only 2/5.

Posted by Reviewer1674639 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not so sure about the product, don't see any benefit when using it. Can't rule it out as harmful either, so only 2/5. Unlikely to buy again, some ingredients are not good either, not the best of investments for me but at least it is pretty cheap.

Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2698548 on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has a pleasant smell but was heavier and thicker than I expected. Unfortunately my skin did not like it and I wound up breaking out more.

No difference yet.

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have't noticed any difference since using this.