It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Price is cheap, big bottle, read so many raving reviews I think it's just ok, not that great..and it has some chemicals in it as well. Won't buy again.

Perfume and parabens.

Posted by HildeK on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Besides that, the product is good. I will not buy it again because of the methylparaben and parabens, but I am probably using it up.

Not bad but stings skin a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont mind this face mask but havent seen a huge improvement and feels like toothpaste on my skin - I prefer bentonite clay as a mask for my acne instead. I looked at the ingredients list and there are a few nasties there so in future I will stick to only buying organic/natural beauty products as my skin is used to it now and reacts to chemicals.

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

dont get what all the hype about

Not entirely sure what the fuss is all about...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another product I bought because of all the hype. Honestly, it's as decent a mask as any drugstore mask, but it's definitely not a cure-all & miracle worker, at least for me. My face does feel smoother after use, but it did nothing to reduce my blackheads, unclog pores and wasn't that effective as a spot treatment for acne either (pure honey is better for that)I can live with the parabens, but the stinging sensation experienced during the first few seconds of application is a bit hard to get used to. Though it's very very cheap, I think if on a budget, some home concocted masks (egg white, yoghurt, etc) might work just as well & just as economical.

Not a very good composition. / Не очень хороший состав.

Posted by Slada on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the best part of a mask, there are better. The special use does not result when I saw (leather combination, prone to fat and acne). Strongly desiccate during deposition, which is harmful to the skin, it is better sbryzgivat water from the sprinkler and not let it dry. / Не самый лучший состав у маски, есть и лучше. Особого результата после использования не увидела (кожа комбинированная, склонная к жирности и акне). Сильно пересушивает при нанесение, что вредно для кожи, лучше сбрызгивать водой из пульверизатора и не давать ей высохнуть.

Lovely but contains parabenes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it, but unfortunatly it contains parabenes. Besides that it is everything it promises.

Only 2/5.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not so sure about the product, don't see any benefit when using it. Can't rule it out as harmful either, so only 2/5. Unlikely to buy again, some ingredients are not good either, not the best of investments for me but at least it is pretty cheap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Feel refreshed but nothing good and no improvement.

Over rated

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my friend who has oily skin . It helps reducing the shine on her face but the effect is not long lasting , last only 2 days .