A good basic mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't find that it works any miracles on my skin, however it does feel nice and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft for about 2 days. Personally, I just don't find clay masks that helpful to my skin but YMMV.

Calms down pimples but very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin, oily in summer. Tried using this in winter, it did calm pimples, but the skin was so dry next day I couldn't apply concealer or foundation without looking 100 years older. Will try in summer again.

Average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what the raving is about. I mean it's not a bad product but nothing special either. Dries out your skin, which is not exactly a bad point since this is what it's supposed to do. Leaves skin squeaky clean (as do many of my other masks). And please, just do not forget to moisturize after using this or your skin will be producing oil like never before.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has done nothing to my skin. I do like the minty fragrance but will not repurchase this product.

Product is good but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I was ecstatic this face mask is so cheap! And I'm not going to lie it works pretty well and calms the redness of the pimples but I noticed is contains parabens. A real let down. Will use it as a spot treatment to finish it but will not repurchase :(

Good smell but leaves skin dry. Dries out pickles.

Posted by Valeska on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it's a large tube. It dries out your skin if you used it on all face, so I only use it in spots and pickles. Me gusta mucho el olor y que venga en formato grande. Reseca la piel si lo usas en toda la cara, así que solo lo uso sobre granitos y espinillas para secarlos.

Use with caution on sensitive skin

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After seeing thousands of positive ratings, I couldn't NOT try this product. My combination-sensitive skin gets especially oily and blemish prone in the summer humidity and I wanted a convenient, ready to use product instead of having to break out my jar of clay and mix up a mask every few days. After applying, my skin burned like crazy. It subsided after 2-3 minutes, and after removal (10 minutes) I was rewarded with soft, purified skin. It even bought a small blemish to a head so I could carefully extract it. Thankfully there was no redness or adverse reaction, despite the initial burning. Use with caution if your skin is sensitive. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Wanted to Like it...

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through a few tubes of this masque and have been happy with how it works. I often use it as a spot-on treatment for pimples. However, I've had growing concern with the ingredients, e.g. parabens, fragrance, and propylene glycol. I might even be concerned with the chromium oxide greens color as it has potential to irritate sensitive skin. It may be best to make your own masque formula at home.

Did nothing for my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tingles and burnes for a couple of minutes yet I still liked it in the beginning. I prefer it over mixing my own mask because it doesn't create a mess but will not buy again do to not seeing an improvement in my skin. This does bring whiteheads and impurities closer to the surface but unfortunately not close enough. It only brings them close enough that you can feel them and creates that awful bumpy texture but they are still too deep to remove unless you pick or try to squeeze out. Just creates irritation on my part and tempts me to pick at my skin.

not amazed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't see any magic as well. It's too strong for my combination skin but at the same time it didn't cure (or hide) my acnes, so... I don't know, nothing special. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, who DOESN'T have oily skin. It's rather strong.