not amazed

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't see any magic as well. It's too strong for my combination skin but at the same time it didn't cure (or hide) my acnes, so... I don't know, nothing special. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, who DOESN'T have oily skin. It's rather strong.

Did nothing for my skin.

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tingles and burnes for a couple of minutes yet I still liked it in the beginning. I prefer it over mixing my own mask because it doesn't create a mess but will not buy again do to not seeing an improvement in my skin. This does bring whiteheads and impurities closer to the surface but unfortunately not close enough. It only brings them close enough that you can feel them and creates that awful bumpy texture but they are still too deep to remove unless you pick or try to squeeze out. Just creates irritation on my part and tempts me to pick at my skin.

Wanted to Like it...

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through a few tubes of this masque and have been happy with how it works. I often use it as a spot-on treatment for pimples. However, I've had growing concern with the ingredients, e.g. parabens, fragrance, and propylene glycol. I might even be concerned with the chromium oxide greens color as it has potential to irritate sensitive skin. It may be best to make your own masque formula at home.

Use with caution on sensitive skin

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After seeing thousands of positive ratings, I couldn't NOT try this product. My combination-sensitive skin gets especially oily and blemish prone in the summer humidity and I wanted a convenient, ready to use product instead of having to break out my jar of clay and mix up a mask every few days. After applying, my skin burned like crazy. It subsided after 2-3 minutes, and after removal (10 minutes) I was rewarded with soft, purified skin. It even bought a small blemish to a head so I could carefully extract it. Thankfully there was no redness or adverse reaction, despite the initial burning. Use with caution if your skin is sensitive. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Product is good but...

Posted by 4991174210522984359 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I was ecstatic this face mask is so cheap! And I'm not going to lie it works pretty well and calms the redness of the pimples but I noticed is contains parabens. A real let down. Will use it as a spot treatment to finish it but will not repurchase :(

Okay

Posted by 4770411616543144418 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has done nothing to my skin. I do like the minty fragrance but will not repurchase this product.

Average product

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what the raving is about. I mean it's not a bad product but nothing special either. Dries out your skin, which is not exactly a bad point since this is what it's supposed to do. Leaves skin squeaky clean (as do many of my other masks). And please, just do not forget to moisturize after using this or your skin will be producing oil like never before.

Calms down pimples but very drying

Posted by 5524827576812437256 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin, oily in summer. Tried using this in winter, it did calm pimples, but the skin was so dry next day I couldn't apply concealer or foundation without looking 100 years older. Will try in summer again.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have acne problem, so I hoped this to do what it claimed to do. However, nothing happened. I used half a tube, and finally decided to switch back to my green clay mask. This is cheap, so you can try it. However, don't take it too seriously.

Not for me

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have read many many reviews from people who are happy with this mask. But not me. Unfortunately it made my skin very dry and I must give it to my friend (who has a very oily skin).