It's good!

Posted by ditalv on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great performance (It cleans my pores and gives this tingly sensation which I like; can be used as a spot treatment as well) + Nice scent (minty and refreshing, like a toothpaste but I like it) + Cheap price!! What a shame it contains parabens...

Great for oily skin

Posted by naturellen on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This thick and very creamy masque is so good for oily and acne skin. The ingredients in the masque pull excess oil out of the skin and dry out pimples. The scent is very pleasant, although very toothpastey but still very refreshing. I would love this product even more if it did not contain Propylene Glycol and Methylparaben, that is why I will give it only 4 stars.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives the face a very good scrub, but still doesn't feel like it scarches your face. But it doesn't remove the make-up throughfully, I use another product for that.

Known mask

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mask was pleasant! Clears well. But better will be suitable for fat skin Smells as a mint cud. Tuba very big. It is squeezed out difficult. Impressions good.

So so...

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My rating 4****. This is a cheap product and I do not see much change my skin after using this mask. It is difficult to wash off. I use a luffa sponges out. A large amount will last a long time. Do not buy more.

very good deep cleanser mask

Posted by Emmatsoi on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good quality and good price, my second order!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not WOW product ,but I like it on my skin and it cleans my skin well , so I think I will repeat the order

Huge tube of masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt that this masque is abit dry. Smell like toothpaste.

effective but drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very very very very drying.. but kicks pimples butts.

Nice masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mask for my daughter and she like it. She says it makes her face feel smooth and soft after using it