It's good!

Posted by ditalv on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great performance (It cleans my pores and gives this tingly sensation which I like; can be used as a spot treatment as well) + Nice scent (minty and refreshing, like a toothpaste but I like it) + Cheap price!! What a shame it contains parabens...

Love it!

Posted by 5454627265001899923 on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives the face a very good scrub, but still doesn't feel like it scarches your face. But it doesn't remove the make-up throughfully, I use another product for that.

Great for oily skin

Posted by naturellen on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This thick and very creamy masque is so good for oily and acne skin. The ingredients in the masque pull excess oil out of the skin and dry out pimples. The scent is very pleasant, although very toothpastey but still very refreshing. I would love this product even more if it did not contain Propylene Glycol and Methylparaben, that is why I will give it only 4 stars.

Original Mint Julep masque

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this mask, it's ok for the price, dries nice and tight makes the skin feel very smooth. Clears up any imperfections. Nice minty smell too.

resonable price & high quility :)

Posted by 5327887552279224928 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if u bought this one. u must use quickly - as much as u can !

Good

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good mask, I wish it didn't contain parabens though. Great price for quantity.

I love this masque so much but . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have the problem with the packaging. It's so hard to get this masque out of the tube. I would've suggest to change the packaging like using a jar as it will make it easier application and comes in handy. However I will continue to use this product as it make my skin less oily and my pore less visible.

Great Value

Posted by Noree-1912 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff feels really good on your skin! It kinda feels like if you were spreading tootpaste on your face, because it really leaves a coolling sensation on your face. I have acne-prone skin, and this product doesen't make me break out. But at the same time, I wont say that it clears away your acne, but it definetly leaves your skin soft, smooth and a clean feelling. At the moment my skin is pretty clear, and this item is great for a skin cleansing mask.

Mmmm toothpaste

Posted by 5569932734318075401 on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous mask that I popped into my cart on a whim and I'm so glad I did. Let's be honest, it looks like toothpaste, it smells like toothpaste but it so refreshing so I love it regardless.

Best and cool mask