It's good!

Posted by ditalv on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great performance (It cleans my pores and gives this tingly sensation which I like; can be used as a spot treatment as well) + Nice scent (minty and refreshing, like a toothpaste but I like it) + Cheap price!! What a shame it contains parabens...

Great for oily skin

Posted by naturellen on November 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This thick and very creamy masque is so good for oily and acne skin. The ingredients in the masque pull excess oil out of the skin and dry out pimples. The scent is very pleasant, although very toothpastey but still very refreshing. I would love this product even more if it did not contain Propylene Glycol and Methylparaben, that is why I will give it only 4 stars.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives the face a very good scrub, but still doesn't feel like it scarches your face. But it doesn't remove the make-up throughfully, I use another product for that.

Known mask

Posted by Ludviga on April 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mask was pleasant! Clears well. But better will be suitable for fat skin Smells as a mint cud. Tuba very big. It is squeezed out difficult. Impressions good.

So so...

Posted by Kin-za on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

My rating 4****. This is a cheap product and I do not see much change my skin after using this mask. It is difficult to wash off. I use a luffa sponges out. A large amount will last a long time. Do not buy more.

Good

Posted by darial88 on March 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Niiiiice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Praise God for natural remedies! :D This mixed with a little bit of water, some drops of tea tree oil and charcoal powder has improved my acne prone skin. (I confess, I confess, has also used some creams from the pharmasy. My skin isn't spotless, but it is improving. :)

very good deep cleanser mask

Posted by Emmatsoi on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

good quality and good price, my second order!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not WOW product ,but I like it on my skin and it cleans my skin well , so I think I will repeat the order

Huge tube of masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt that this masque is abit dry. Smell like toothpaste.