It's good!

Posted by ditalv on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great performance (It cleans my pores and gives this tingly sensation which I like; can be used as a spot treatment as well) + Nice scent (minty and refreshing, like a toothpaste but I like it) + Cheap price!! What a shame it contains parabens...

Great for oily skin

Posted by naturellen on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This thick and very creamy masque is so good for oily and acne skin. The ingredients in the masque pull excess oil out of the skin and dry out pimples. The scent is very pleasant, although very toothpastey but still very refreshing. I would love this product even more if it did not contain Propylene Glycol and Methylparaben, that is why I will give it only 4 stars.

Love it!

Posted by 5454627265001899923 on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives the face a very good scrub, but still doesn't feel like it scarches your face. But it doesn't remove the make-up throughfully, I use another product for that.

Known mask

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mask was pleasant! Clears well. But better will be suitable for fat skin Smells as a mint cud. Tuba very big. It is squeezed out difficult. Impressions good.

So so...

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My rating 4****. This is a cheap product and I do not see much change my skin after using this mask. It is difficult to wash off. I use a luffa sponges out. A large amount will last a long time. Do not buy more.

effective but drying

Posted by Reviewer1954416 on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very very very very drying.. but kicks pimples butts.

Nice masque

Posted by 4797662006216417777 on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mask for my daughter and she like it. She says it makes her face feel smooth and soft after using it

Great

Posted by 5121677089614562279 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great shipping and great product but it does dry out your skin so you need to moisturise but a great product altogether!

Good product

Posted by 5162389227472585103 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel a slight tingling sensation for the first few minutes. Thereafter once it dries, I don't feel it anymore. I attribute this to the mint ingredient of the mask. After removing the mask I do notice that my face is brighter. My face does not feel smooth after the mask. But I like using this mask before I apply my make up as I look slightly more radiant. I do not know if this works on acne prone skin as I do not have acne. I use it about twice a week and leave it on for half an hour before washing it off. I like the results of this mask.

Best and cool mask